Part 2-Yes!

Grunting and shaking his head, Horussun's mind was betraying him, seeping back into the memories of the girl he attempted not to ponder over. He felt something under his pillow when he tried to fluff it. It was the gift he was going to give the girl in his mind. A special gift of silver and light blue. He started to think about the day they had crossed paths.

***

The venue where the local event was going to happen hosted a lot of galas and conventions. Hourussun had helped launch one of the Chevrolet vehicles at the annual auto show two years prior. Since that day he got invitations to other events. Due to his busy schedule he never had the time.

He had heard of people talking about the event a few years back, however he wasn't interested back then.

Mitchell looked around and saw many people walking and asking questions to patrons selling jewels and giving tarot readings.

Had hoped that day would be a turning point in his life. Horussun felt like a kid in a candy store. There was so much to do and explore.

"Maybe we could get our tarot's done after. Or buy some of those candles. Or we could also-"

Mitchell cut him off.

"This is really exciting for you, isn't it?"

"Isn't it exciting, bro?" Horussun remarked

"Well, you're the Buddha here." Mitchell joked.

The friends started to fight playfully. They found the auditorium and showed their passes.They took to their seats and waited for the seminar to start.

"Well it looks like this event is pretty popular." Mitchell said while looking around.

His buddy wasn't thinking that however.

"If someone can benefit from it, I'm sure." He replied.

Horussun had something else on his mind.

"I feel like this could be the start of the new chapter in my life."

Mitchell knew when his friend would be spontaneous and overly so.

"Horus, don't you think you're getting carried away?"

The lights in the auditorium started to dim down.

"It's about to start." He whispered.

They saw a screen projecting slides from a PowerPoint presentation.

Do you want to know that secret to having it all?

Do you want to know what got Steve Jobs and others like him to be a household name?

Are you ready to go beyond what is normal to extraordinary?

Suddenly a man no older than either Horussun and Mitchell came out. He had darker hair and brown eyes. Wearing a dark dress shirt with dark blue jeans.

Everyone applauded as he walked to the centre of the stage.

"Greetings, how is everyone today?"

Everyone in unison said good.

"My name is Traton and I'll be your host."

Traton began to explain how he started.

"I went from having a boring job to a super job. All it took was one thing."

He began to press buttons on the projector's remote control on the podium. It showed a slide of the movie poster from the Dolly Parton 80s film '9 to 5'.