Part 5-Allure

Mitchell began to laugh at his bosom companion.

"What may I ask is so funny?" He demanded

"You are, you love sick fool!"

Shaking his head he then handed Mitchell his glass and they sat in the dining room.

"You only met her yesterday and had one dinner together. Now you're saying she's the One?"

Mitchell knew when Horussun was getting carried away, and this was one of those times.

"I know that it's only been forty eight hours but what I feel is... Real."

The light brown hair pal raised his glass.

"To your happiness and sanity especially."

***

Horussun heard his cellphone and saw it was Mitchell calling him.

"Hi Mitch."

"Hey buddy, how are you?"

He already knew the answer to that question, which was answered by silence.

"I know that this was a shock but maybe something will come out of it alright."

Horussun began to get irritated.

"How?"

Mitchell sighed over the phone.

"I think there's more to this than what we already know."

Horussun looked back at the mosaic sticker of the praying hands.

"We can only hope." He declared.

They ended their brief phone chat. Horussun walked over to the window and gently touched the sticker. If there was something untold, he hoped that would salvage the feelings he had for this beauty. Horussun started to think about the time he went over to her place.

***

Horussun had wanted to not work for the rest of that week. Unfortunately, his secretary sent him E-mail after E-mail about rescheduling. Eventually this made any plans on seeing Hathora wait until later. He got all his work done on time and even went to shoot a commercial for the latest Chevrolet Silverado. An all electric model, the very first of the company's kind.

I don't think that Hathora would resist climbing into a ride like this with me, he thought humorously.

No matter where he went or what he did, Hathora would somehow come to mind. Maybe he was jumping the gun on his thoughts and expectations. But how could he when this girl was so calm and respectful, plus a tease! He was so used to being around pitiful and unstable females that he felt true love would take all his life to be found.

Now it seemed like it was happening now and he was ready for it. It was like Traton said, "If you believe that you already have it, it will come.". Speaking of Traton, he should tell him about what had happened after the seminar. Was there any way to reach him? He still had the Eventbrite website tickets from his Email.

He went into his Email and searched for the tickets and found them. He looked at the link which brought him to the event page. It showed Traton wearing a grey suit with white handkerchief and a white button down shirt underneath. Strangely, did the attire look a little large on the event host? Ignoring the thought Horussun found the contact information.

It was only through video chat could someone reach him. He submitted this request and waited for a response. Horussun then went back to answering important E-mails and going over sketches for new model vehicles. He had just finished approving one sketch when he heard a notification sound from his computer.