Part 14-Victory

Horussun appeared on the screen seconds later. Holding Hathora in his arms and kissing her passionately. Traton turned his face away, disgusted by the affection being shown. Horussun turned towards the camera and smiled.

"Well, looks like I gotcha again, didn't I?"

The agent only swore while watching him.

"If you haven't already got to the surveillance room by now. Let me kindly explain."

He then signals Mitchell to come over. The two friends shared a shoulder hug.

"Mitchell and I had already reached your headquarters. We had to disguise ourselves as janitorial workers in order to get in."

Mitchell showed a janitor uniform and a ball cap.

"Surprisingly no one was suspicious. Thanks to those disguises, we were able to save Hathora."

All that Traton could do was pound his fist on the control board. Horussun was the mastermind of this plan and proved himself to be dominant. There was more stuff said but Traton paid it no mind. He immediately popped out the tape and began to relocate the whereabouts of Horussun's home. Revenge is the sole subject on his mind now.

Mitchell, Hathora and Horussun all drove back towards home. The former of the two is unsure about it.

"Horussun, you know that he's going to come back here." Mitchell warned.

"There's no telling what he might do." Hathora concurred.

Horussun sat facing the road ahead, silent.

Hathora and Mitchell looked at each other. Neither of them knew what he was thinking.

***

Traton returned back to Hathora home. Knowing that she had been brought back there. He took a longer route there this time. Since the secret headquarters wasn't that anymore. Why take the shorter route?

He turned the knob of her front door and it opened. Forced entry avoided, he thought happily. Gently he crept into the living room. He pulled out his pocket flashlight and shone it around the back of each piece of furniture. Not one person hiding behind any.

Like a flash of lightning, he jumped from behind and tried to force whoever it was off his back. Traton was brought to the ground and began to feel punches and kicks. He tried to look up but was quickly forced back down on the floor. Whoever had jumped him was a skilled fighter. Probably excellent in karate.

A swarm of law enforcement teams came into Hathora home and began to surround Traton. He looked up to see that his attacker had vanished. Much to his disappointment. The only thing that his eyes dreaded now was the assembly of officers preparing to escort him into their cruiser. Traton listened as he was given his Miranda rights and left the property.

Once all the officers had gone. The attacker went to Mitchell's home and headed straight into his bedroom. Both he and Hathora sat on his bed, both anxious.

"He's gone now." They both heard.

The attacker removed his wool mask and began to take off his black jumpsuit. Hourssun shook out his hair and quickly wiggled out of the jumpsuit. Revealing only his matching coloured boxers and socks.

"You sure?" Hathora asked, while handing him a T-shirt.

"Well, your phone call was made in perfect timing."

"Guys quiet down." Michtell said from watching the TV screen.

They saw reporters discussing the arrest and capture of Traton. Mentioning his breaking and entering of Hathora' home to his misconduct at the hotel. In addition to destruction of property. The first reporter then disputed his mission of apprehending Horussun, that there was no legal ground for him to do so. Footage was shown of Traton being carried off the property into a cruiser.

"We did it!" Michell said gleefully.

Horussun slipped on the T-shirt and sighed happily.

"About time too, I knew that he wouldn't get any support. How he operated was as unprofessional as it was crazy."

Horussun than turn his attention to Hathora.

"You didn' think my sneak attack would work?" He asked her

"I didn't know you knew some moves." She said, smiling.

"I have experience in combat fighting."

Horussun picked up Hathora in his arms and spun her around. She laughed and protested to be brought down.

"Well Horus, what do you think this has taught you?" Mitchell asks him.

His friend smiled after pondering for a while.

"That evil never succeeds and goodness prevails overall."

Hathora kissed his cheek and he gave her a small hug.

"Say why don't we all go to that new restaurant and celebrate." Horussun suggested.

Mitchell and Hathora both agreed and they all got ready to go.

Horussun couldn't have been a happier homme. Both professionally and personally.

The end