Part 10-Confession and Invasion

Horussun could only hope as Mitchell told him. That window sticker and prayer would be answered.

The very fact that he was thinking about Hathora. Along with meeting her approximately two in a half months since he was divorced. Then having their Chinese buffet dinner date and weeks after a mini date in the park eating strawberries. Plus to top it off with having made the big homemade dinner and the blissful pleasure that came later.

It all meant that he was in love with her. Plus from all the time they shared, he could see that Hathora was falling in love with him too. Whatever was the reason for her involvement could only be explained by her. Horussun just hoped that this wasn't the end.

A knock on the door came from downstairs and he went to answer it. Must be Mitchell, Horussun thought. When he opened the door, Hathora ran into his arms and began to cry. A bit startled but not angered he put his arms around the girl with African curls half dyed. He quieted her and they walked up to his bedroom.

When they sat down on his bed, Horussun began to kiss her forehead and then the neck bite he gave her. Which wasn't just a mark of their passion in bed, but of his love for her. Hathora started to calm down.

"You know about Traton don't you?" Hathora asked him.

Horussun nodded his head.

"Tell me more about how you met and what it is that he wanted from you?" He then asked.

Hathora began to explain.

"As you've already known, Traton isn't a motivational speaker. He actually is an undercover agent. The agency that he works for is associated with a certain level of government. I think that it is federal. Anyways, his job is to track down people suspected of scam and large monetary fraud."

Horussun already knew that this was where he came into the topic.

"I was a topic of discussion?" He asked.

Hathora nodded her head.

"Traton and the other agents had a file on you. But they needed to be sure that their was enough evidence to support it."

She then started to explain how she was involved.

"How I met Traton was through another seminar of metaphysical and spirituality. He didn't speak about manifesting the way he did in the last one. In this one, he did a demonstration. He had people come up to the stage and watch a cardboard model of a garden have a pendulum swinging back and forth."

"What was the purpose for that?" Horussun asked.

"He wanted to see if someone could make the pendulum swing without thinking about it."

Horussun had heard about something like that once.

"I think I saw that on a talk show many years ago." He said.

"Well, it was from that same talk show he got the idea. Many people who came onto the stage couldn't make the pendulum swing without thinking about it. When it was my turn, all I thought was how God would make it swing without thinking. Because he's almighty. Then the pendulum started to swing."

Horussun was amazed.

"Immediately Traton mouth dropped open. He then told me to stay behind as the seminar was coming to an end. Once we were alone, he explained to me that the whole event was a front. As you've already figured out by now."

Horussun gave a nod.

"Why all the refreshments and selling of items though? Plus the promotions and tickets?" He then asked.