Part 7-Kiss and Passion

Horussun moved his hand away from the sticker. He didn't want to reminisce. Yet, it felt like he should. Maybe there was an explanation for what happened. He could only hope as Mitchell said it.

He sat down on his bed and began to pray. He wasn't a Churchgoer but he knew the importance of prayer.

"Lord, I know that you are all-seeing and all-knowing. You know what troubles me so. I come before you asking for guidance. Also, to have the feelings that I have be validated. That it wasn't just wishful thinking as I'm guessing it to be. In your mighty name, Amen."

Horussun could only hope for a miracle right now. Just as he did the night of the kiss and what happened after.

***

Horussun kissed Hathora gently and smoothly, which she didn't object to. He deepened the kiss as Hathora kissed him back. Moving his hand underneath her dress, he caressed her leg. He broke the kiss then.

"You are beautiful." He whispered to her.

Slowly, he pulled off his black leather jacket along with his matching Vneck t-shirt. His chest was toned but his arms were more muscular. He took Hathora's hand and let her feel his chest.

With a flash, Hathora quickly removed her hand and got off the couch. Horussun went after her as she headed for the door.

"You aren't scared of me." He said, knowingly.

She didn't look at him.

"I'm not scared, you however are-"

"I know that you tried to tempt me with innuendos before, but it won't work this time."

She laughed at him.

"You have an attractive body but that doesn't mean I'm-"

He took her hand and held it.

"Don't play games with me." He insisted.

Horussun kissed her again and this time his desires couldn't be controlled. Hathora broke the kiss to giggle at him, but that only made him more aroused. He whisked her off her feet and carried her to his bedroom. Horussun laid her down on the bed but she didn't look at him. Only a mischievous smile on her face.

"You think all this teasing is going to save you?" He asked, tauntingly.

"Horussun, you have too much to drink." She said mockingly.

"Three champagne glasses of wine isn't too much." Horussun corrected.

He went into his nightstand and pulled out a satin blindfold and set of tiny bottles of essential oils.

"You are attempting a blindfold trick?" She joked.

"Keep playing your game." Horussun retorted.

Laughing, Hathora tried to get off the bed but Horussun pinned her down. With one quick move, he grabbed hold of the satin blindfold with his teeth. Hathora giggled and then felt one hand squeeze her breast. She moaned in shock and before she knew it, he had slipped off her white dress.

He dropped the blindfold and quickly covered her eyes. Horussun then got a glimpse of her strapless bustier and panties she had underneath. Within seconds they were all gone.

"After tonight, you won't be teasing." He said sweetly.

He opened every tiny bottle of essential oil and let a few drops fall into one hand. He than rubbed his hands together and began to massage Hathora with the mixture. She smiled but mischievously. He reached down and kissed her, only this time he chewed at her lip.

"Don't pretend that you don't like it." He whispered to her.

He continued to massage her body with the oils. Hathora laughed at him.

"Let's see if you still will after I do this!" He warned.

He then bit her neck and she moaned loudly. Horussun removed his remaining articles of clothing and kissed her passionately.

For the next couple of minutes Horussun and Hathora made love. Afterwards, he uncovered her eyes and helped her back into her clothes. They went back downstairs, holding hands.

"Not how you thought our date would end did you?" He asked

"You are full of surprises Horussun." She said smiling

He handed her her clutch bag and they walked back to her place. She turned to him and smiled.

"I had a wonderful time."

He leaned over and briefly kissed her passionately.

"I did too."

She walked back inside and they said goodnight.

Horussun smiled, his love life started to look rosy.

From her living room window, Hathora watched Horussun walk back to his house. A bang of guilt coming over her. She didn't want to admit it, but she was falling for Horussun. He was everything she had ever wanted in a man.

He was successful, authentic, understanding and definitely handsome. If only they could have met another way. Suddenly she heard her cellphone vibrant and opened her clutch bag. The caller ID showed who it was and she immediately answered.

"Hello?"

The voice on the other end wasn't happy.

"You said you would call back soon?"

"Something came up."

The caller scoffed over the phone.

"I hope it wasn't what I'm thinking. Anyways, what do you have to report?"

She took out from her clutch bag a mini notepad and began to recite from it.

"Aside from his business success, his marriage was a nightmare. His ex-wife was arrested for harassment and is now seeking mental health treatment."

"That is already known, what about the misappropriation of funds?" The caller then asked.

"Nothing on that as of yet."

"Carry on with the plan."

The caller then ended the phone call.

Hathora sat on her couch and gently touched the side of her neck. She still felt the bit Horussun gave her there. How much she wanted to have more amazing nights like that. Hathora wished that not having to be secretive would allow those desires to be.