1

You are packing your things in your bag because someone in the agency calls you to model their underwear brand. You are a freelance model this is the only part time job of you, you only do modeling when someone calls.

It's 7 o'clock in the morning and the call time is 10 o'clock. You don't want to be late so you leave your house at 8 because the agency is kinda far from your home. After a few minutes you reach the agency and enter.

"Good morning ma'am/sir" you greeted the people (staffs, make up artist, designer,photographer)

"OH good morning y/n are you ready for the shoot?" mister jin ask.

"Yes mister jin I'm ready"

"Go to the dressing room now we will start at exactly 10 am" he said and you nodded.

After that you enters the dressing room there are a lot of racks where the undergarments are hanging. You notice that the underwears are so sexy to wear. Is this lingerie or something?
You sit in front of the vanity table full of makeup sets. And the make up artist came in to do your makeup.

"Am I gonna wear those underwears?" you ask the stylist pointed the racks.

"Yeah and why? You don't have any idea?"

"Actually I don't have any idea that I'm gonna wear those it is said that it's just an underwear but those are lingeries right?"

"I'm sorry miss y/n for not telling you" she said.

"It's fine i guess I don't have any choice I need money right now"

"Okay then we're about to start wear this" she gave you the pink laced lingerie set. Oh fuck it this is too much for me but I kinda like it tho

(A/N: this is what I meant sorry I'm not good at describing)

You wore that lingerie and goes to the studio.

"Okay y/n I want your facial reaction to be seductive since you are modeling a lingeries." the photographer instructed you.

You did what the photographer said. After that you change lingerie because mister jin said that you are modeling their 10 sets of new lingeries that will release next month.

Mister jin is the owner of the famous underwear brand in Japan. You met him because he saw you at the mall and he approached you to do modeling for his brand and you took the opportunity so you say yes.

After five hours the photoshoot is done. It's so tiring I don't eat lunch yet. After the shoot mister Jin paid you, the money he gave is too much for you because no one pays you that kind of huge money just for modeling. After all his underwear brand is very famous in the country that's why mister jin pays you a lot.

You decided to leave the agency at 3 in the afternoon.
"Thank you for today mister jin I had fun working with you all"

"Okay y/n thank you so much for accepting my offer. You really did a great job today. Hoping that we will work together again in the future. You should leave right now here extra money I know you didn't eat lunch today. I have to go" mister jin gave you another pocket money for you to eat lunch outside.

You decided to text your boyfriend choji that you were done with your work.

Y/N
Hi babe the photo shoot is done wanna have
lunch?
[Sent]

Babe
No im busy right now
[Seen]

You are kinda mad at him because he always busy with his so called gang. You know that your boyfriend is part of the gang called rokuhara tandai. But you don't pay attention with it since you don't want yourself to get involved and you don't care about it. He always at their hideout.

You are aware that your boyfriend is part of a gang but you don't know what is he doing. You don't have any idea that your boyfriend is a murderer. You feel at ease because it's just a gang a brotherhood in your perspective nothing more.

You decided to eat lunch in near fast food chain. After a few minutes of eating you left and take a ride to go home. You feel so exhausted. When you got home you immediately lay on your bed because of the tiredness. You fell asleep.

You woke up at 8 pm in the evening. Your mom isn't home yet because she's an workaholic who work overtime. You receive a text from your boyfriend.

Babe
How are you babe
[Seen]

Y/N
I'm okay how bout you? I miss you.

Babe
Little bit tired, send nude :( you know that I feel energize whenever you send me those pics
[Seen]

Because next week is your 5th month of dating you did what he requested because you trusted him and you love him. You took off your top and take a picture of yourself naked and send it to him right away.

Babe
You are really the best babe. Wanna grab those tits while fucking you.
[Seen]

Y/N
Babe u so silly btw see you next week it's our
5th month I love you
[Sent]

Babe
Oh I forgot about it.
[Seen]

Y/N
What? You forgot about it? Are you for real?
Am I important to you huh babe I can't believe you
[Sent]

He didn't text you back. You waited him to text you back but he didn't. Such a fucking dumbass jerk but I love him what should I do?
You are too dumbass by not realizing that he's a literally a red flag.

You couldn't sleep so you just read a book. He really didn't text you back he's so cold to you these days but you didn't even realize nor feel that.

A week past, he talk to you over the phone saying that he doesn't love you anymore. Of course you asked him why. But his answer is he doesn't know either he just feel like he doesn't love you. He doesn't feel anything to you anymore.

You have no choice but to accept that.

Karma is a bitch you jerk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What a lame chapter.... Sorry again if there are some grammatical errors or typos, misspelled words.

Next chapter will be the opening part of the story hehe stay tuned.