6

[FLASHBACK]
" Where's your school?" south asked

" I won't telling you"

" okay I'll ask choji instead. I want to see you after your class"

" Don't come to my school just please don't mess up with me." you beg.

" I won't mess up with you just let me see you again"

" Why are you so interested in me? Oh because of those pics?"

" To be honest yes"

" I can't believe that shit. Is choji wants my life to be miserable?" you murmur.

"Well he is really bastard he just played you" after hearing those you cried on what you heard from him.

"Stop crying over that bastard. Cry when we're on my bed instead." he said as a joke.

"Such a jerk by the way I don't forgive you on what you did to me a while ago I can sue you for kidnapping"

"Scary haha gotta go i have something to do with my members take care" he said then rides his motorcycle.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

[AT ROKUHARA TANDAI HIDEOUT]

Haitani brothers, Kakucho, Shion and Kanji was waiting for south to come back. They need to discuss about the upcoming fight.

"I heard south brought a woman in his office" -Kanji

"He don't usually brings woman here right that's new" -Ran

When they were talking about that they heard south's motorcycle. He finally came back.

"South where have you been?" -Shion

"I drove my woman to the bookstore" all of them are surprised on what they heard from South.

"It seems our boss is in love" kanji said.

"Is that girl choji's ex girlfriend?" rindou asked.

"How did you know about her?" -south

" We saw her nudes right brother?" rindou looks at his brother ran.

"Is she pretty?" -Kakucho

"Yeah like a fucking goddess" -Rindou

"Let's not talk about that girl. So what's the plan?" -Ran

"I ordered choji to monitor brahman. Let's just chill out we will make a move sooner." -South

"Killing one of them would be a great idea to provoke them." ran said and he slightly touched his baton. "South let me take care of kanto manji gang" he added.

"Do what you want ran" -south.

-------

1 week ago when you kidnapped by South Terano. And here you are remembering what happened that day. It's already 4 in the afternoon your class is done you are putting your things inside your bag and ready to go home.

The moment you step outside the campus gate 3 men blocks your way.

"What the heck?" you said with a loud voice.

"Hi we're here to fetch you" a man with huge scar on his face said.

"And who are you?"

"I'm Kakucho Rokuhara's Top Dog. Just come with us okay we won't hurt you" kakucho said and he smile at you. His voice is sweet

"So you're south's co members something like that?"

"Yes we are" a man holding a baton said.

Haitani brothers already know about your photos but they remain silent about it.

"Okay but by the way this is Ran and Rindou Haitani they are brothers" kakucho introduced the two.

"Okay nice to meet you, why south is looking for me? What does he want from me?"

"I know you don't want to get involved in this gang stuff but just come with us just for today." you look at kakucho he seems very good person the way he talks.

"Okay I'll come with you just for today huh" you agreed.

"We gonna head first kakucho" rindou said and he hops in the motorcycle and ran is the one who is driving.

"Here wear this" kakucho place the helmet in your head for your safety and he clip the chin straps together.

"T-thank you" you thank him for doing that for you.

"You're welcome anyway do you need my jacket you are wearing skirt so I think you need to cover it" so he took off his jacket and give it to you as cover for your expose legs.

Fast forward...
You are now at rokuhara tandai hideout. A lot of men were staring at you like 'who's is this woman'.

"Here you are minha musa" south is sitting on the couch.

"What do you want from me?" you asked.

"Well I miss your moan it's like a music in my ears" this horny mother fucker.

You cover your face because of embarrassment.

"South don't joke around like that" -Kakucho

Kakucho looks at you he smiled because you look cute when you feel shy.

"I just want to clarify something y/n" -South

"What is it?"

"Is your best friend senju? Brahman's leader"-South

"Yes I am do you have problem with that?" you asked.

"Nothing"

"Is that all? I'm going home" you rolled your eyes.

"You just came you already want to go home don't you miss me?"-South

"No I don't missed you" when you said that he come closer to you. And he grope your arms and it hurts.

"Say that one more time y/n you don't miss me?" now he's growling like a tiger.

"S-south it h-hurts" your eyes are teary.

Kakucho noticed that your eyes are teary so he stop south.

"Boss you will leave a bruises on her arms if you do that. You should let her arms go" kakucho said to south.

"Tch okay kakucho drive her home" then south let your arms go.

You and kakucho went outside the hideout.

"Y/N is your name right?" he asked and you nod. "Y/N I'm sorry for what south did to you earlier. That guy is a short tempered so yeah" he apologized.

"It's fine by the way thank you for stopping him"

"Does your arms hurts?" he asked. He really looks worried.

"To be honest it hurts he really grope my arms that hard." you said.

"When you got home compress it with an ice okay?" -Kakucho

"Alright I'll do it" and you smile.

You and kakucho hop in in his motorcycle. You still used his jacket to cover your legs when riding. You slightly trust him because of his kindness so you let him take you home.

"Oh you live here?"

"Yeah"

"Okay do what I say okay? I gotta go now"

"W-wait"

"Why?

" Drive safe ahm thank you" he nodded and smiled at you. Then he starts the engine.

As you got home you did what kakucho said. You compress your arms with an ice.

What a walking green flag.