21

At first izana didn't believe you that your mom is coming back from out of town work. To make him believed you, you showed him a text message from your mom. And eventually he believed in you. Izana and your mom aren't in good terms. So izana is the one who lie low on meeting you. For izana, your mom is a pain in ass. He hated your mom for not accepting him before.

Two weeks later your mom comes back from her out of town work. She said that she will discuss something as soon as she arrives. You're on the way to the airport to fetch your mom. As soon as you arrived at the airport you waited for your mom at the arrival area. After an hour of waiting for her, you saw your mom waving at you.

"Hi mom I missed you" you hugged her.

"I miss you too my beautiful daughter" she said.

"Let me carry your bag" you carried her travel bag and you book a cab going home.

"We have to go home i have to rest ugh my jetlag" your mom complained

"When we got home take a shower first and sleep then I'll cook dinner for you when wake up. You like curry right?" you said.

And your mom smiles brightly "My daughter is so sweet hmm I'm looking forward for it y/n. By the way I'll talk to you about when I wake up"

You smile back to her, sometimes you asked yourself where's your father. She didn't mention that matter with you. You were just waiting for her to open up about that but she didn't.

As soon as the cab came you and your mother hops in. When you got home your mother did what you said to her.

While she's asleep you prepared the ingredients that you need and cook it for about thirty minutes. You will just heat it once your mom is awake. You know your mother being a light sleeper, she would wake up any time.

After an hour of waiting for her to wake up. You immediately set the table for both of you and sat down.

"What are we going to talk about mom?" you asked.

"My foreign boss offered me his pent house for free. I was thinking of moving out of town with you. And I was thinking of signing two years contract with him. I don't want to left you here."

"H-how about m-my studies here?" you asked

You were thinking that it's is the best way to escape from izana. But thinking about kakucho makes you don't want to leave.

"Don't worry you will continue your studies there if ever I accept his offer. My foreign boss also offered me a free scholarship for you. But my boss said that I don't have to rush my decision. You are my daughter I want to know your side too. Besides I'm undecided too his offer is good but I don't want to let go my current company here in Japan."

"M-mom can you please give me time to think about that?" you asked.

You thought that she will talk about izana, you thought senju tell to your mom about him.

"You looked stressed something happened?" your mom asked.

You gave her a fake smile "Nothing happened mom, it's just the school" you lied.

"Is that so? I bought so many collagen drinks abroad I heard that it's so good for our body. You must try that"

Your mom is really obsessed on taking care of herself. Her room has so many skin care products. When she buy for herself she also buy for you too.

After the dinner, your mom is the one who washed the dishes. You go straight to your room and turn on your phone. To check if you have text messages. You smiled when kakucho's name appeared on the screen of your phone.