19

⚠: MURDER, ABUSE, THREAT, BLACKMAIL, NON-CON, PENETRATIVE SEX, ORAL, FINGERING, OVER STIMULATION, IMPREGNATION ft Izana Kurokawa

When the dinner with a brahman executives they takes you straight to your home. You were really tired, there's so many things happened to you in just one day. You can't help but to blame everything to choji.

If he didn't spread those photos then my life would be peaceful right? Ugh that mother fucker.

You were anxious at the same time because you nearly killed that girl because you couldn't control your anger. For sure it will be a huge scandal in the campus. You don't really care tho if that incident blown up tho.

What if brahman didn't show up?

You decided to check your phone if your mom texted you but she didn't.

She must be super busy at work huh...

You realized that the older haitani is not texting you anymore which is kinda relief for you. You kinda missed his spam messages at the same time.

You decided to do your night routine after you fall asleep.

<THE NEXT DAY>

You go to school like nothing happenend yesterday. All of the students are looking at you whispering to each other. Seems like they are talking about what you did yesterday.

The moment you enter your classroom the girl that spreads rumor about you comes near you.

And kneels down and apologized.

"I-I'm so s-sorry for I did"

You just look at her with a irritated facial expression and sighed.

"Let's talk about that later after the class and tell me why the fuck did you do that" you said.

-

When the class is over you and her are talking outside the classroom in the hallway in general.

"So care to explain?" you said.

"I'm so sorry again that I ruined your image. I-I just like sanzu so m-much and I-I felt j-jealous when he's t-talking w-with you"

"How do you know about the library incident anyway I remember that I am the only one there are you following me?" you asked and she nodded.

"I-I already tell the truth to everyone that you are not the girl he fucked in the library. I made clear about that"

"I don't want to accept your apology because you admitted your mistake I'll forgive you. But it doesn't mean that we can get a long huh you plastic bitch" You gave her a fake smile and walk away going outside the campus to go home straight.

Choji know the time of your class ended. He lie low because he was threatened by y/n but her threats does not effect on him. Choji is hiding in the street watching y/n walking going to her house.

But he didn't know that izana is also there planning to meet y/n. Choji decided to walk and follow her until she comes her house. But izana is there he noticed that y/n is being followed, izana didn't know about him.

Choji is wearing mask he fasten his steps in order to strike y/n from the back. He was planning on hitting y/n. But izana strangled choji from behind, izana used his arms to choke choji's neck.

Y/N where shocked when she turns back choji is holding a baseball bat. Her eyes widened at the same time.

"Who the fuck is this guy babe? He's trying to kill you?" izana asked and his aura becomes dark. Izana strangled choji's neck really hard and then he make choji face him and punch his face.