26

⚠: SMUT ft Kakucho

You bow to the other visitors before you leave the funeral to meet kakucho. And you went to benkei, wakasa and takeomi and hugged them.

"I have to go senju i call you later if I got home" you said.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"I'll tell you next time."

You went immediately go to the meeting place which is the playground. You automatically smiled when you saw kakucho there waiting for you. You didn't realize that you were smiling.

Kakucho saw you and he waved at you. You run and hug him tight. Kakucho smiled when you did that, he hugged you back"Do you missed me?"

"Y-yeah. Where are we going anyway?" you muttered.

"Mountain. I mean do you want come back to my house there?" kakucho asked.

You ceased from hugging "Then let's go?"

You hop in his motorbike and hugged him tight from behind for safety purposes as a passenger. You felt his abs from within as you hugged him.

When you reached the destination, kakucho take the flashlight from the compartment of his motorbike. It's a little bit dark in there. You hold his right arm, you kinda scared of dark.

He opened the door of his wooden house and opened the kerosene lamp for lightning. You and kakucho sat down on the couch.

"So what's up?" he asked.

"Emma and draken died" you started.

"Yeah I heard about that"

"I don't want to accuse izana but I have this strong feeling that he's the one who killed them" you stated.

Kakucho sighed "Yes he did and i know that he planned it."

You looked at him and you started to cry "Why did he do that? Is it because of me?"

"No no no that's not because of you y/n please don't blame yourself" then he wiped your tears.

"I-I saw emma died. Then why did he killed his own sister and even draken?" you sobbed.

"He really hate mikey even before when he was a kid so don't blame yourself okay? It's not your fault"

Your instinct was right, izana is the real culprit behind their deaths. You can't imagine that izana can kill his sister even though they are not blood related. Emma once became important to izana.

"What if you're next?" you cried. You can't really help but to over think things like that. You don't want to think about that but it always comes in your mind.

"I already talked to him. I told him if he can kill me if I fight my feelings for you but surprisingly he can't do that to me" he said

Kakucho cupped your wet face "Even if izana kills me even if I died in his hand. I still like you and I'm willing to wait for you afterlife"

"D-don't say that you making me over think more" you cried even more.

"I'm sorry" he suddenly apologized.

"For what?"

"First, izana made you suffer mentally. And second for liking you. Third, for saying that earlier" -Kakucho

"You don't have to apologize."

"Hmm does my feelings reciprocate?" -Kakucho

You were about to say something but he stopped you "I don't ask you to reciprocate my feelings Y/N. I can wait until the things like this ended. Coz falling for you was something I never planned."