5

⚠: KIDNAPPING, DUB-CON SEXUAL ACT, NON PENETRATIVE SEX - South Terano

[THE SAME DAY]

"Where is choji?" south terano asked his members.

"We don't know where he is boss but i think he's with his new girl"

"That bastard prioritize pussy over his work"-south said with mad voice.

South is short tempered guy he gets annoyed easily by every single thing. He is the leader of Rokuhara tandai and choji is his right hand.

"Don't be hot headed boss here take a look at this chic" a member shows his phone. It's your nude photos. South really staring at your photos like for five minutes straight.

"Who's that bitch?" south asked.

"He is choji's ex girlfriend one of his toys before she's hot right?" member1

It's weird but he seen a lot of naked women before but when he saw your photos he felt different. He must be attracted to you.

"Boss you can have her if you want just order choji I'm sure he will give her to you" member2

"Shut the fuck up will ya? Call choji now I need him to report something tell him to go inside my office" -South

Deep inside south is quiet interested but he chose not to show it.

One of the members called choji over the phone. And one hour later he came.

"You fucker where have you been? I want your report about brahman and kanto manji gang"

"Well they didn't make any move. I think they want us to start the fight" -choji

"That's bullshit anyway forget about kanto manji gang monitor what brahman's doing. But before that I want you to take your ex girlfriend to me"

"I can't do that boss" -choji

"And who are you to disobeyed me huh? Did you see this?" he put his gun out of his pocket and point it to choji.

"O-okay b-boss I'll take her for y-you. But how did you know about her?"

"You stupid you're the one who share her private photos with the other members of course they showed them to me. Do what I say right now choji" he growl.

Choji went outside to go to your school. He knows that your class ends in 4 o'clock in the afternoon. Choji knows that you will not going with him so he ready the handkerchief and he spray the chemical that makes a person unconscious.

Choji drove the car and he's with another persons with him. Choji parks his car outside the school waiting for you to come outside. When you finally comes outside the gate he follows you using the car.

You notice that the car is following you. You stay calm because you don't want to assume that car is following you. A moment later the car stops and someone from the inside comes outside and they covered your mouth and nose using that handkerchief. You are now unconscious.

They put you inside the car but still you're unconscious. Choji drives back to the hide out. When they reach the hideout. Choji carries you in a bridal style and enters South terano's office.

"Put her there in the couch and leave" south said. Then choji laid you to the couch. You remain unconscious. And choji left.

30 minutes later you are now awake. You open your eyes and the surrounding is not familiar to you.

"You are now awake" a mascular tall shirtless guy spoke sitting on the chair.

"W-who a-are y-you and W-where a-am I?" this time you're anxiety kicks in. You get up and sit. Your body is shaking. He walks closer to you.

"I just want to introduce myself"

"H-huh h-how do you know me?"

"Because of this" and he shows you your nude photos.

"W-who a-are you?" you asked with a shaky voice.

"Don't be scared I just told you that I wanted to introduce myself. I'm Minami Terano just call me south leader of Rokuhara tandai. By the way I'm not going to hurt you so chill garota linda"

"Let me leave please" and you start to cry.

"Shhh don't cry minha musa I'm not going to hurt you" south said but it's not even convincing.
But south is getting annoyed by your cry so he's about to hit you. But he stop himself by doing that.

"Y-you s-said you are not going to h-hurt m-me" 

"Yes I am but your cry it's annoying to hear. So stop fucking crying will ya?" he growl. At this moment you really feel scared.

"I-I'll do w-whatever y-you want right now j-just let me leave" you said. You really wanted to leave you will do anything just to let you go.

"Oh really? How about you suck my dick" your eyes widened. Your eyes look at his pants and gulped. You really fucked up this moment.

"Scared? You said you do whatever I want so suck" You unbuckle his pants first and you can literally see how hard he is through his boxers. It's so fucking big will it fit in my mouth?
And you pull down his boxers. His cock it's so fucking big its thick and long.

"Scared again?" he said and smirk. You really feel scared because of his size. "I hate waiting miss y/n"

You lick the tip of his cock first. And then you put it inside your mouth slowly. At first it was hard for you to move because of his size but you manage it later on. Now you are giving him a blowjob.

"Yeah just like that you are doing great hmm" he groaned. You move a little bit faster and you can feel his cock twitching inside your mouth. You pull of his cock from your mouth.

"I can't no more it's so big please south just let me leave" you beg.

"Does your mouth hurts? Okay how about let me rub this on you I won't penetrate you just rub" You agreed. You stands up and took off your skirt together with your undies. He lays down on couch and you also lay down you two are in spooning position. He slowly rub his cock on your clit.

"Hmmm" you moan a little. As he move from your back you can feel the sensation even even though he doesn't penetrates you.

"Can you please faster I want to leave hmm"

"I know what to do so shut up"

He thrust between your closed thighs.

"Ohhh yeah this feels so good y/n" he groaned.

"Ohhh God" you moaned. You starting to moan because of the pleasure. He doesn't penetrates me but why does it feel so good.

"I didn't penetrate you but it's feels so fucking good y/n" he thrust harder. You try your best not to moan but you can't.

"I think I'm cumming oh shit" south's groan.

"M-me too I'm cumming"

A few minutes later you both came. You were catching your breath.

"Fix yourself I'm gonna take you to your home" You wore your skirt and undies and fix your hair. You also grab your bag and ready to leave.

You both went outside their hideout. You thought that he drives a car but it's a motorcycle.

"J-just t-take me to t-the b-bookstore in shibuya i-I need to buy something" you lied coz you don't want him to know where you live.