17

⚠: DEATH THREAT (MENTION OF KILLING), PHYSICAL ASSAULT, MANIPULATION, DUB-CON ORAL SEX ft Izana Kurokawa

Three days after izana is on the way to kisaki and hanma's building to discuss something about their business. He's driving the most expensive car in Japan. Wearing a black suit and the buttons are slightly opened where his chest are revealing.

How izana knows about rokuhara tandai's business partnership with kisaki? Via phone call kisaki called him to come back in Japan for other business purposes. Aside from business izana wants to come back in Japan for y/n. So this is the first time meeting kisaki after two years of izana stayed in the philippines.

Izana parked his car outside the building and went inside and went inside straight to kisaki's office.

"Long time no see kisaki" -Izana

"Izana how's your life going in the philippines?" -Kisaki

"It was fine the business is good thanks to you" -Izana

"So why are you here? I mean why did you come back?" kisaki asked.

"I told you that I wanted to kill mikey right? I'm here to do that and I came back for someone" then izana smiled like a brat.

"Really? who?" -Kisaki

"Y/N" -Izana

"Wait, you know her?" -Kisaki

"Remember when I got inside the jail I didn't tell you why right? Her mom sued me because she accused me of abusing her daughter which is completely lie. Why would I abuse her daughter? I love her so much. Oh by the way you know her too? How?" -Izana

"She modeled our liquor brand look at that poster it's her" kisaki pointed the rolled poster on top his desk. Izana rolled out the poster and take a look at it. Izana smiled while looking at the poster.

"May I have this kisaki?" he asked.

"Sure."

"Ahm do you have her informations? Her stupid best friend doesn't want to tell me where she lives" -Izana

Kisaki opened the drawer and took out the paper that contains y/n's informations and give it to izana right away.

"Do you badly want to see her?" kisaki asked.

"Fuck yeah I waited for three years. By the way observe mikey for me I will fuck the shit out of him soon" izana smirked.

"Alright let us work about that" -Kisaki

"I'm heading out kisaki I'll see you again I need  to to see her now." izana smirked.

-

Meanwhile on kantou manji gang's hideout..

"Oi you keep on staring at your phone like an idiot" kokonoi noticed that sanzu was staring on his phone all day. Looking at y/n's  photos online.

"That bitch keeps ignoring me I can't believed it" -Sanzu

"Stop that nonsense topic. Any lead about kisaki?" mikey asked.

"So far they are unreachable we don't have any lead to them" -Kokonoi

"For sure they are planning something against us especially with you mikey" -Sanzu

Mikey wants to kill kisaki because of what happened in the past. Kisaki hits emma leading to her sudden death. The reason why he went to taiju's restaurant is to partner up with him. Mikey acknowledged taiju's strength. Because of what happened in the past during christmas. Mikey almost lose against taiju that time.
He is powerful but mikey is not enough with that so ,he wants to more power.