16

⚠: DEATH THREAT, SIZE KINK, QUICKIE ft South Terano

[A/N: Don't read the smut scene with terano if you don't like him. Anyway south is not going to be killed FYI]

You received a text message from choji and he was spamming you saying that he's not done with you again. He's threats are giving you a massive anxiety attack. There is this urge from you to make a move to shut that jerk off.

You promised south that you will come again to see him. Kakucho already left your house this morning. Before he left he keep on begging you not to see him but you're ignoring him. He's so confused about your actions so he stopped begging you then leave. You are kind and caring yesterday and now you're acting like you doesn't care about him.

As you promised to south terano you are coming to see him right after your class. When your class was done you went home first to change outfit. You wore the most scandalous outfit in your closet together with a high heels. You took your phone and your pink pocket knife put it inside your bag. You came to their hideout all by yourself. Your aura is different and it's dark.

Their hideout is open so you can just actually barge in. All of eyes are on you including the executives. Kakucho and the haitani brothers are very confused about you and your action. South was just looking at you and smile while you're walking in his direction. All of the members are present including choji.

"What's with that outfit huh?" south whispered and you smiled at him seductively.

"It's for you honey. Anyway what's your agenda for today" you whispered and push him to the chair and sat on his lap once again.

"We're just hanging out" he said then grabs your butt that makes you moaned softly. You hold his neck and stare at his yellow eyes. You didn't warn him that you're going to kissed him in front of everyone.

I don't fucking care if everyone is watching that mother fucker is testing my patience. He wants to play? Then why not... He started this tho

You kissed him torridly at first he didn't response but later on he did. The kissed was like three minutes long. You're the one who broke the kiss.

"What's that for?" south asked.

"I felt like kissing you. Why? Don't you like it?"

"I like it but can we go more further? I wanna fuck you while wearing that dress" he whispered with captivating voice.

"Then let's do it" you whispered back. His eyes went widened.

You stood up first before south from sitting on the chair. You look once again to choji smirked at him. You and South walk upstairs to his office.

He lays you down on top of his desk. "Fuck i've been waiting for this" he unbuckle his pants and his shaft is erected. He took off your undie and spread your legs widely.

"So fucking wet" he put his erected shaft inside. Then he starts thrusting in and out.

"It's so fucking big" you panted.

"You like big dick huh?"

"Hmmm yes please deeper minami" you moaned.

"Like this?" He's pounding you that makes your back arch. Every thrust he does it's just feels so good.

"Yes like that I'm near" you kissed him torridly like before. After that he let go of the kiss.

"I'm cumming" your body is shaking due to the orgasm. He hold your neck and he's choking you while pounding you.

"Now who's bigger dick y/n kakucho or mine?" he asked. Yours eyes widened by his question.

Fuck being choked like this it feels so good.