Part 9 - Hoseok Oppa...

Hoseok: Tell me Jungkook, you will have let her die if I had not come back?!

Jungkook: We were just joking with her... how could I guess that she doesn't know how to swim at her age!

Hoseok: Seeing her struggling to keep her head out of the water was not clear enough for you?! Never bring back your stupid friends in this house and don't approach Y/N or you will not get out of this with only one punch!

Hoseok went to his bedroom to change his clothes. He was also piss off against himself because he was responsible of keeping an eye on Y/N today but his meeting at the university took much more time that he though. 

Jimin: Jungkook... how could you do that, how could you let your friends do that to her in our house! What if Dad and Aunty found out...

Jimin couldn't hide his disappointment about his younger brother.

Taehyung: JK, are you okay?

Jungkook: It's nothing...

Taehyung: You... you would have not watch her drown without doing anything, right? (His tone was almost begging.)

Jungkook:

Jungkook: ... of course no... I don't need her dead; I need her out of my house... 

Jungkook left the house to join his friends. Taehyung was less and less understanding his younger brother obstinacy. He was also afraid of the reaction of his older brothers. Yoongi was very clear with him yesterday and after that new incident, the rest of the weekend will certainly not be calm. 

Jimin: Y/N... I'm entering... (He pushed the door and found the little girl sat on her bed with wet hair.) How are you doing?

Y/N didn't look at Jimin and were nervously playing with her fingers.

Jimin: Can I help you dry your hair?

Y/N: I am sorry... your plush is ruined... it fell in the pool.

Jimin: It's not important, it's just a toy! I can buy 50 for you, don't worry about that!

Jimin used the hair dryer and it helped to cover the awkward silence.

Jimin: Y/N... I know that you will probably hate Jungkook after that but... can you please not tell our parents about what happened? I know that I ask you a lot but... Hoseok already punched Jungkook and...

Y/N: I will not tell them... I don't want your brother to be hit by your father... it's too painful... (Her last words were barely audible.)

Hoseok knocked to the door and entered with his, now, usual smile. 

Hoseok: Y/N... you finished to change yourself? Let me see your wrist. (He took off the splint and saw that the mark on her skin was darker.) Let me put ointment on it and we will buy another splint, this one is wet.