Part 28 - Revenge...

The next few days after the birthday party passed without specific issues. Mr Kim and Mrs Son came back before the end of the weekend without the big news that everyone was waiting. The boys didn't dare to ask their father if he made a marriage proposal again and was rejected or if he even didn't dare to ask.

*************************************************

After two weeks and a close monitoring of the Park's clan, Mr Kim lightened the security around the kids and Yejin. There was still a bodyguard to protect Y/N and one for Yejin but just like before.

Since a moment, Y/N had a new hobby thanks to Hoseok: taking photos. At first, the young man loaned his camera to Y/N but quickly, Mr Kim bought a really good device to the little girl. Something performant but light, adapted to her corpulence. He received a sermon from Yejin, as usual, because the camera was too expensive and that he constantly spoiled her with gifts.

Y/N asked her Mom the authorization to hang out on Saturday to take photos and her Mother agreed but at the condition that Jungkook goes with her. She tried to protest but it was useless.

Y/N wanted to enjoy her "photos" trip as soon as she would close the house's door. She had plan to take the bus, to visit Namsangol Hanok Village and the Namsan Tower. Everything was plan and the only grain of sand of the picture was none other Jungkook.

Jungkook: So? What is the program today?

Y/N: Is it you who asked my Mom to go out with me?

Jungkook:No... Mom wants me to babysit you, that's simple. She trusts me.

Y/N was not really enthusiast to have Jungkook around, but at least, she could go out of the house. 

Y/N: I don't need a babysitter, even more if it's you!

Jungkook: Too bad for you that all of my brothers are busy...

Y/N sighed and waited for the bus to arrive in silence. The bodyguard in charge today was following them in his car from distance. When they got in the bus, Jungkook forced Y/N to sit in the last raw, against the window. He sat closely near her with his mocking smile.

Y/N: Eh... I warn you, don't order me all day or I will disappear as soon as you will look away!

Jungkook: First of all, talk correctly, I'm older than you, you remember, so don't "Eh" me! Second, you can't escape from my sight, I will be like your shadow today, so be a good little girl. And to finish, if you are nice with me, I will be nice with you. If you act like a kid, I will act like a kid too!

Y/N: We are both kids... why do you act like you're more mature than me?

Jungkook showed once again his bunny smile and messed up with her hair.

Y/N: Don't do that... (She was about to riposte but the gazes of the other passengers in the bus stopped her.) What shame...

Jungkook: You should thank me because if I was not here, you would have not been able to go out.