Part 12 - I'm your Oppa too...

Namjoon: Only one cover case... something cute if possible...

Y/N was looking at him with a question at the border of her lips, but she was not sure to have the right to ask it. He noticed her curious gaze.

Namjoon: Y/N, if you have something to ask, just ask.

Y/N: Euh... your girlfriend also likes books and things like that?

Namjoon: My girlfriend? Which girlfriend?

Y/N: You said to the vendor that you wanted two tablets and one with a cute cover case.

Namjoon laughed. Y/N misunderstood the situation, and he found that cute.

Namjoon: ahahah... You're cute... (She stared at him without understanding his reaction.) No, not for my inexistent girlfriend, for someone who has raised my interest... Do you want to do something else or we can go home.

Y/N: Euh... I wanted to buy cakes for Jin, Yoongi and Hobi Oppa but I'm not sure if they likes sweet stuff.

Namjoon: If it's from you, I'm sure that they will appreciate it. But why do you want to buy cakes for them?

Y/N: To thanks them. They take care of me and...

Namjoon: And?

Y/N: ... nothing. Do you know a good place to buy cakes?

Namjoon had an idea of what Y/N was thinking and it was probably in relation with her past

Namjoon: I know the perfect place. But don't take the habit to spoil them with gifts... you're the youngest, you are supposed to be spoiled by us...

Y/N: I don't want to be spoiled... if it's to be like them...

Namjoon: Them? You're talking about Tae and JK? Did they say or do something to you?

Y/N: ... hum? What? Did you hear me?

Namjoon: ahahah... so your smart little brain is playing trick on you...

Y/N: (She covered her mouth, embarrassed.) I'm sorry...

Namjoon: Don't feel sorry, I know that we, and I included myself, were not the best example of civilized and open mind humans when you moved in.

Y/N: Apart from Jimin, you were all angry that your father took us into your house, it was clear...

Namjoon: We were stupid, I'm sorry. I don't know why we reacted like that.

Y/N:... you were very scary...

Namjoon stopped his steps. The little girl's confession could have been nice to hear few weeks ago, but today, after knowing her better and her past, it was painful. A guilty feeling embraced his heart.