Part 13 - Please... forgive me

Y/N: What do you want, I don't want troubles.

Nala: We haven't finished our conversation earlier. What, you thought that I will let you go so easily thanks to that kid?

Y/N: Taehyung-ssi and me are not in good term, I can't help you, I'm sorry.

Nala:I saw him, I saw the way he looks at you, don't lie to me!

Y/N didn't understand why Nala was saying that.

Y/N: ...you... you're wrong, he hates me...

Nala: Really? So, if I beat you, he won't be mad at me...

Nala grabbed Y/N by her collar and was about to slap her when she felt a strong hand grabbing her wrist and pulled her. She let go of her grip on Y/N who fell on the ground.

Taehyung: What the f*** hell are you doing!

Nala: Tae...

Taehyung: Just shut up!... (He bended down.) Y/N, are you okay? (He checked her state.) Are you hurt somewhere?

) Are you hurt somewhere?

Y/N was shocked. She was almost hit by a crazy girl and Taehyung's reaction was even more shocking. She could see in his eyes that he was worried. He stood up, furious.

Taehyung: Stupid b***, what did you do to her! (He grabbed Nala by her neck, ready to kill her.)

Nala: Tae... Taehyung... why...

Taehyung:You should have never touch her... (His tone was emotionless.)

Y/N was speechless. What was going on? She was afraid, not only for her but for that girl's life too. She stood up and tried to stop Taehyung's fury.

Y/N: ...Stop... You... you will kill her... Taehyung-ssi... 

She was trembling but she must do something. She took Taehyung's other hand and the physical contact made him release his catch.

Taehyung: Y/N... don't be afraid... I won't hurt you...

Y/N: Can... can we go home?

Nala: ... Taehyung... wait...

Taehyung: Leave that school, never show your ugly face in front of us or next time, I will show no mercy!

He grabbed Y/N's bag and took the little girl's hand to leave. They were near the entry gate when they crossed Jungkook path.

Jungkook: Yah! Where were you?! I'm looking for you like an idiot!

Taehyung: JK, stop! Let her alone.

Jungkook: What? Why are you holding her hand? Are you buddies now?