Hitting the shops

Hunter POV
There's so many shops, most of them are obvious about what's inside like potion shops with boiling cauldrons out front or shops with toys for kids in the windows. I got cologne, now I need to pick up
- a suit
- shoes
I saw a girl wearing a white tanktop with jean shorts, she had on black sneakers, she had three purple eyes and pink hair. Behind her followed a boy with brown hair that curled around his face, green eyes, round glasses and freckles. He was wearing black jeans, red converse and a white t-shirt. He was carrying several very expensive looking dresses and the girl was yelling at him about something. I glanced back at the store they just came out of, sure enough there were suits and dresses in the window.

Your POV
"How's Ed doing?" You asked Emira politely while working on taking off. "Mittens is busy dress shopping so Mom's making him help her present one of her new inventions so not the best haha!" Emira laughed. "Oh, so that's why he didn't make an appearance at the door?" I joked. "Yeah, too busy preparing for that." She replied. "So, are you excited to see what the inside of the castle looks like? You and Ed got any pranks planned?" I asked enthusiastically. "You know me too well (y/n)." she smiled. "Obviously I'm excited and no pranks yet, I've been busy. My pentstagram DMs are exploding with people wanting hair cuts for the ball. A ton of Golden guard fangirls haha."

Hunter POV
I step inside and immediately smell strong, expensive smelling perfume. There's a pale girl with short dark blue hair and glasses standing off to the side of the shop, she's trying on a dark blue dress that compliments her hair but is a little more vibrant. There's a guy with dark skin, brown hair and a big smile sitting in front of her. They're talking casually, loud enough I can hear them but quiet enough I can't tell what they're saying. I spot a suit that looks like this.

That could work, I wanna look nice without being too flashy

That could work, I wanna look nice without being too flashy. Paired with a more bright tie, I think it could be perfect. I walk up to a woman sitting behind the counter, she has white hair with black streaks that flow down her back, her eyes are grey. She wears a slim fit black dress and flats. She has a dark red lipstick with fake eyelashes. "I would like to try on that suit." I stated. Her eyes shoot up to look at me. "The golden guard, to what do I owe the pleasure?" She says with a sly smile. "I need a suit for the ball tonight, I'm sure you heard about it." I said with a blank expression. "You're sure you want that suit? Not one that is a bit more, well, better for drawing attention? We just got a whole new shipment of red suits that would be sure to have all eyes on you." She grinned. "No, no thank you. I would like that suit, trying to lay low a little." I say, growing a little annoyed. "Really, I assumed this whole ball thing was to find you a little princess.. or prince. You're getting around the age to want a companion, aren't you?" She smirked.

Your POV
"Speaking of hair cuts, once we get back to your house can you do mine?" I laugh. "Of course! You know I'll always do your hair." She says happily. We land right by the edge of town, we begin to walk through town. We're gonna pick up a dress and some heels, Emira's family is pretty well off so they already have everything else. We're walking towards the store to get our dresses when we bump into Boscha, she spots us from a few feet away. "You're really going? Who would even dance with you?" She sneered. Emira grabbed me by the hand, "Nice to see you Boscha as always, we have to go though." and she pulled me away. She leaned in, "three." "what?" "two... one." she whispered into my ear until suddenly there was a squeal behind us that sounded a lot like the terrible pink haired witch. "What did you do Emira?" I asked worriedly. "Calm down, nothing too bad! Just a simple illusion... of that boy at school she's always making googly eyes asking her out." I gasped. "Three." "again?" "two, one." A shriek from behind us. "He just disappeared." Laughed Emira. "You're the best Emira." "I know."

Hunter POV
One of the eldest Blights burst through the door, laughing her ass off. Followed closely by someone really cute. I went to head out, daydreaming about that cutie complimenting my suit or saying anything to me. Until, I hit something, someone... them. "so sorry!" I ran out, with the suit I picked in hand. Shit, that was embarrassing and then I was rude enough to run off. Shoes are also.. sold in.. there. I had to go back in.