Performance of a lifetime

Hunter POV
We stopped at the bottom of the stage, waiting for the Bard member to provide a little more instruction. They began to point at a few couples out of the crowd "You come up and you, and you and you!" They said with a big smile. Finally they pointed to (Y/N) and I and we stepped onto the stage. I heard a lot of squeaking occur when the audience saw me stepping onto the stages  "Alright now our lovely couples. We're gonna play a special song for you guys to slow dance your hearts out up here for us!"

Your POV
I spotted Emira in the crowd, she was beaming with joy for me. Our eyes met, "Whoooo Y/N!" She shouted joyfully. Ed on the other hand was look down, he seemed pretty blue. Wonder why. I waved at Em happily.

Hunter POV
The song started and Y/N reached for my hand at the same time I went for hers. We held hands and I put an arm on her lower back, she put her other hand onto my shoulder. We trotted back, around and forth. I almost forgot about the thousands of eyes watching me, including Belos. I slipped into the rhythm of the song, letting go and letting the music take control. The song started to come to its end with a bit of a change of the atmosphere of the song, I suddenly dipped her and kissed her. I could feel all eyes turn to us but I didn't care. I spun her before pulling her close so we were hugging and we turned towards the audience before bowing.

Your POV
My heart was racing, he had just done that with all eyes on us. People clapped, some girls booed and some people didn't react at all. "Alright, thank you couples! You guys can find your own way off the stage!" The Bard coven member closed the act and we stepped off the stage. "I'm sorry, I should've asked before putting all that pressure on you." Hunter said sounding really, sad.. disappointed in himself even. I couldn't find the words to say that I loved it, that was amazing and the pressure meant nothing to me compared to.. good. I didn't need any words, I leaned into his lips and kissed him passionately. I closed my eyes and let him guide the kiss. I pulled away, "Do you get it now?" I grinned. "I think you should show me again." He smirked.

Hunter POV
"Any time." She replied, kissing him again. "I think I get it now." I smiled  at her. "I uh, I liked that too." I said swallowing my fears. A girl stomped over and leaned on my shoulder, "Really, her? You know I'm way hotter and uh, I could show you what teenage life is all about." She winked. "That's my girlfriend, so I'd appreciate it if you walked away now before you embarrassed yourself more." I said. sourly. "Your loss." She huffed, as she stormed off.