Pi is hard to make

"Since scouting I have found nothing about this masked man." Kakashi said, informing the Hokage. He hummed his acknowledgement, "I understand." he said as his hat tipped in front of his eyes.

Kakashi stayed where he was, however, much like what his own summon did before. He knew the Hokage had more to say. Hiruzen looked deep in thought but a moment later he looked from his desk back to Kakashi.

"This masked figure is a serious unknown and threat to the safety of the village." He stated. Kakashi nodded, well aware of that fact.

"He has been spotted multiple times not only around Konoha but further along the fire countries borders as well." He said as he puffed on his pipe.

Kakashi frowned, "He was first spotted a week ago, how could he have traveled that far?" Hiruzen nodded, "That's a fair question, but all the more reason to suspect this unknown as the reason for the shattered barrier." Kakashi hummed, "Sure." He nodded.

Hiruzen waved his hand, "Your dismissed until further notice." Kakashi frowned, it's usually just dismissed. Hiruzen seemed to catch Kakashi's confusion easily. "You have been scouting nonstop since last week, even if its for a day or two, you deserve a break." He spoke.

Kakashi frowned, hidden by his mask. Hiruzen no doubt caught it anyway but again; he waved his hand. Kakashi walked out seconds later.

He isn't mad, he was getting a break, he in all honesty would just rather work and slave his life away than anything else. He doesn't really have friends, not that he thinks he should have any, minus Gai anyway.

Don't get him wrong he tried to push Gai away but he's sticking to Kakashi until one of them dies. He sighed at the revelation, he knew for years this was how their relationship was going to end up, but his younger self had always wished otherwise.

He pulled out a book a moment later, he doesn't know why he decided to start reading the book called "Icha Icha." Believe it or not he's not really in it for the lewd scenes, behind all the boobs it actually has some pretty cool aspects.

Not that he is one to have a great taste in books, perhaps it's the fact it was written by Jiraiya, or in other words his late teacher's teacher, that drew him towards literature. Regardless of the reason he started reading it, he is reading it, and he's excited for the continuation.

He found himself mindlessly walking all the way to his house where he figured he'd spend the rest of the day, at least until tomorrow morning anyway. His home wasn't messy, but in a way, it wasn't really clean either. Dust collected in and on every surface, but his trash was thrown out, collected by some genin earlier in the day.

He set his book down before he changed, the day was going to be long and boring, his book would only last another hour before he finished it.

His features became confused as he watched a blonde kid which he recognized as Naruto running. Usually, his first thoughts would be something along the lines of "He pulled a prank, got caught and is now running away." But with what Pakkun informed him last week he doesn't feel all too sure.

Naruto was different, you could tell by the way he was running, without realizing it he found himself trailing behind Naruto. He had taken his jonin issued jacket off by now, but he figured he wouldn't need his shuriken or Kunai.

His eye squinted as he realized Naruto was alone, no Anbu to be seen. Not only that it still seemed Naruto was trying to get someone off his tail, but the path the boy was taking was far away from any citizen route, it was back alley after another. "Huh." He said as a wave of realization hit him. He was running away from Kakashi.

That's strange, the boy was known for being the dead last and sensing should be the last thing the boy should be capable of doing.

And he knows not a single footstep was sounding underneath his feet. You could say he was practically flying. Kakashi's eyes widened as he watched Naruto, the dead last in all things, jump and climb over a concrete wall and jump over freshly planted flowers.