The great Frog Sage! Naruto?

Guess who has a new laptop :D, you probably guessed right, me. Tears of the Kingdom has been really cool to play and I finished the dragon tear quest line, RIP my emotions ong.

ANyway, this chapter is one step closer to the time skip, then everything will pick up, drama especially, not too much action until some time later, but we'll see what these hands of mine will do, I mean who actually plans a book, all I got are plot points, I'm making the path as I go lol.

Would you believe that I actually have been playing tears of the kingdom, like this whole hiatus? Because I have lmao, along with working ofc! But with this new computer the site I was using to write is unavailable now??

And I checked the auto correct feature and it doesn't do much sadly, so I'm guessing there is going to be more spelling mistakes in common words, AKA English words and not names like Shikamaru and Sasuke, the mistakes happen when I type too fast and when I manage to get in the motion, and when I get into the motion, I GET into the motion.

Anyhoo, the book, and finally an end to this long hiatus! (But can you really blame me, a game I've been waiting a million years for finally came out, 80 hours gameplay and ongoing!)

RECAP due to Hiatus as to what the story has shown, progressed and relationships that have been built!

Operation Shin leaving ROOT is a go! Sasuke being missing and basicially the whole village freaking out is ongoing. Security is still stupidly high, Inoichi is a child therapist and no one can convince me otherwise regardless of canon evidence or not, Ino and Sai being childhood besties is on its way! Kakashi is the most suspicious of Naruto. Are the main plots things right now,

now, enouph of this and more of the actual story...

—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke looked to his side, his arms crossed against his chest, it was frustratingly boring, but what was he to do about it? He couldn't rush anything, he wasn't eager to do so, he didn't want the seal, he didn't want to undergo training to be basically immune to torture tactics.

Sasuke's eyes narrowed, but what he did know was that sacrifices were meant to be made in the name of a better future, he hopes nothing truly bad happens though.

Shikamaru is a man of his word, its what makes him a good friend, but he can't have Itachi or Shisui knowing of his status as some guy from the future. His eyes moved straight ahead as he watched masked figures walk past his cell. Sasukes mouth thinned as he knew what those ROOT members meant.

While not bad news for him, uniformed ROOT members meant buisness, more accurately, buisness with Danzo. Sasuke scoffed silently to himself, how he wished so desperately to just kill Danzo, but even without the perk of all the sharingan eyes imbedded into his arm like his future self, Danzo is still a formidable foe, and with Sasuke's current state he'd just get himself killed in the process.

He shook his head to try and rid the thoughts from his head, something as simple as a head shake would never work. Just like fixing the future, this is going to be a process, a long one. Nothing more he can do but wait, unlike Naruto he isn't going to fling himself head first into danger whenever he gets the chance.

Sasuke walked to his bed where he was provided a blanket and pillow, despite no one else having one. He scowled as he took the pillow off the head of the bed and set it onto the floor, sitting on it soon after. His legs crossed as he set his hands on top of one another. Despite the constant aching in his limbs from sitting in this same position so many times before it brings a sense of peace.