Chapter- 3

Adonis is a smart person even in her past life, she was not social or an outgoing person but she is brilliant in studies and with photographic memory. She has her brilliance in this life as well with her.

Adonis has her photographic memory and her knowledge on how the game is going to proceed to her advantage. The actual game is not going to start until she gets to the Academy and she has a lot of time to prepare before the game actually starts.

"Yawning, Damn I hate being a baby again where you sleeps a lot and for me time is money. Never mind, sleep is also important for this baby body. I will sleep a bit and brainstorm on the ways to avoid death flags."

2 hours later,

Adonis wakes up and is now super hungry. It sucks being mentally adult and physically in a body of baby and have to suck on the lady's nipples. I was once a mature teenager before I died.

It's very embarrassing for me but I guess I have to turn a blind eye to it as survival is more important and I do not want to die as a baby because of hunger.

Come on Adonis, you can endure the embarrassment for few months. After that you will not need to be embarrassed.

My mother put me gently in a crib after feeding me. She stroked my hair very softly and hummed a beautiful melody making me sleepy once again. I guess it's my nappy time again.

7 months later.

I was playing in my crib, when I heard the maids talking within.

Maid 1 (Olivia)- "Have you noticed the change in behavior of the young master after the lady was born??"

Maid 2 (Jean)- "Are you talking about young master who is now more mature and protective towards the young lady??"

Maid 1- "Yes, I heard that duchess Emma asked young master to be more sincere and protective of the young lady as he is now the eldest and his responsibility has increased towards the youngest members of the family."

Maid 2- "He really changed even started studying more diligently and learning swordsmanship sincerely."

Maid 1- "Duke and Duchess are really blessed with the babies who are more responsible and obedient. I wish our babies in the future would be like them."

Maid 2- "I know, right?? By the way, Duchess is really lucky to have married the Duke. He is very handsome and dashing. I wish I get to marry such handsome man."

Maid 1- "Our Duchess is also very beautiful with smartness. She is a rare beauty with brains. Do you know, back when Duchess was single, she was known as the rare beauty with brilliance??"

Maid 2- "Is that so?? I have never heard anything about neighboring countries from where the duchess is from. It seems like both the Duke and Duchess is lucky to have each other as their partners."

Maid 1- "Now you know, Humph"

Suddenly, the door burst open with a loud bang and a very booming voice calling out "Adonis, my princess, I missed you so much."

"Duke approached the crib, I smiled lovingly at him and raised both of my hands gesturing him to pick me up and he gently grab me from the crib."

"My baby, how can you be so cute and loving in this world. You know, I can't resist your cuteness."

Adonis said "bwabudmmwxvskkmbnm" (Some gibberish in baby language.)

Aaargh, I am sick of this baby body and language, I am trying to speak but this tongue twists and won't allow me to have a proper conversation. But, I am not giving up. I will practice it when no one is watching and will surprise them.

With this, Adonis started to practice speaking. Meanwhile, she started exploring the house which was like a villa and start making preparations by looking for a library first while hiding from all the maids and the people living in the home.

With this, Adonis started her preparations for the upcoming challenges and death flags she has to face.

One day, While the duke came to see his daughter,

Adonis- "I mwiss wyib pwawpaw."

"Hearing those words, Harper gasp in surprised and Emma who just came and standing at the doorway dropped the toys she brought for Adonis and rushed forward towards them."

Emma was very jealous of Harper at this moment as their daughter spoke her first clear words to him and not to her.

Feeling the atmospheric change, Adonis acted cute and look at Emma saying, "Mwomwmy, I mwiss rwyu too, and spread her arms asking her to pick her up."

Emma is so happy when she heard her saying, she missed her too. Emma picked her daughter and gently kissed her forehead.

Adonis said cutely, "I lub mwomwmy, pwawpaw and winy."

Emma was surprised for a second and asked, "You mean Winston??"

Adonis smiled and said, "Yexsh."

Emma then looked at Olivia and signal her to call Winston here. Olivia followed the orders and went to look for Winston to bring him to the lady's room.

Few minutes later,

Winston entered the room happily and went towards his sister Adonis.

Emma - "You know, Adonis here said she loves you."

Adonis- "Yexsh, I lub winy."

Winston- (Looks surprised) "Mom, did she just call me winy??"

Emma laughed hearing her son ask the question and said, "Yes. Her baby voice is so cute and she just called you Winy instead of Winston."

Winston- "That's a cool name Adonis. I like the new nickname and I love my angelic sister too. I will protect you and be your knight one day."

Harper- "There is still a long way to go become a knight for our princess but, you will get there one day my son. I trust you and I believe in you."

Adonis- "Yexsh, winy will bwe my kwnight, Adoniswsh ish velrly happdwuuy."

(Yes, winy will be my knight. Adonis is very happy.)

Since the encounter with Winston on that day, the bond between Adonis and Winston grew more and more stronger.

Every now and then during his break time or free time, Winston would visit Adonis and they would play together, talk and learn new things.