Chapter 43 - Protection Spell.

With the series of events jeopardizing Adonis's safety, Tower Mage - Lucas, rushed himself to finish the protection spell for Adonis's safety.

So far, the events which attacked Adonis was not extreme but, this incident proves that the life of Adonis is at stake and he cannot bear to risk her life to the evil being.

The product was almost finished and Tower Mage - Lucas, stayed up all night to complete the protection spell in the form of a bracelet for Adonis.

The features he installed in the bracelet were quite good. The spell will automatically activate whenever there is a danger to Adonis's life and nullify the danger effects for her.

Along with that, the co-ordination of Adonis's location will be transferred immediately to Tower Mage - Lucas.

An additional feature was also added where it will notify both him and Crown Prince - Zavier about the incident.

Once the conditions which Tower Mage - Lucas wanted was fulfilled, he went to Crown Prince - Zavier and talked to him about the protection spell as a temporary measures for Adonis and asked him to keep an eye out for any danger variables for Adonis.

With the events which happened currently, both Tower Mage - Lucas and Crown Prince - Zavier were on a high alert mode.

They both decided to stop by the headmaster's office later in the evening and discuss the events which occurred the previous night after giving the protection spell bracelet to Adonis.

With the discussion being complete with the  Crown Prince - Zavier, the next stop for Tower Mage - Lucas was to head to Adonis and convince her to wear the bracelet which he made and disguised it for the protection of Adonis.

Soon enough, Tower Mage - Lucas went to look for Adonis. Tower Mage - Lucas used an invisibility magic to head to Adonis's dorm room to meet with her.

Once inside the dorm room, he looked for Adonis and nullified his invisibility magic. Tower Mage - Lucas took a step towards Adonis and the first thing he did was hugged her tightly while he breathed a sigh of relief to find her unharmed.

Adonis was quite surprised by Tower Mage - Lucas's sudden visit but didn't point out and hugged him back. After few minutes, Adonis asked Lucas, " So, what is the reason for this sudden visit Lucas? "

Lucas looked at her for a brief moment and then replied, " I came to see you and how you are doing? "

After a break of few seconds, he added, " Also, I was unable to give you a present yesterday due to the sudden events with the chandelier. So, I came to give it to you now. "

Adonis laughed at Tower Mage - Lucas and asked him, " Why are you giving me a present when it's not my birthday or any occasion? "

Tower mage - Lucas briefly glanced at her and said, " I know it's not your birthday but since we are the contractors for the magical beasts, this bracelet will keep blaze calm knowing he is attached to you in one way or the other. "

" Also, you know how hard it is to pacify him. Once he sets his mind to something, he will finish it up and if he does not, then he will start creating chaos for everyone. "

" I mean you know him when you met him for the first time. "

Adonis chuckled at the description of Tower Mage Lucas and said, " Alright! Don't worry, I will always wear this bracelet and never remove it no matter what. Is that okay, right?"

Tower Mage Lucas breathed a sigh of relief hearing to Adonis's words and smiled a bit before saying, " Yeah, it's alright. Thank you. "

Tower Mage Lucas extended his hand with the bracelet and said, " Give me your hand, I will help you wearing it. "

Listening to Lucas, Adonis obediently extended her hands and allowed Tower Mage Lucas to put the bracelet on her wrist.

Tower Mage Lucas obediently put the bracelet on her wrist and made sure to adjust it to her wrist size using magic and secured it on her wrist. So that, the bracelet won't fall off of her wrist.

Once done, Tower mage Lucas was satisfied and Adonis admired the bracelet saying, "Thank you Lucas, I really loved the bracelet. I hope blaze knows that I am wearing it and hopefully feel closer to me now that I am wearing it."

Tower Mage Lucas replied, " Yes, hopefully this will work." With a bit of silence, he then continued, I mean to keep blaze calm and not create any ruckus."

Adonis smiled and said, " Don't worry. This will definitely work. Don't berate yourself and give yourself some credit."

Tower mage Lucas hummed in response and said, " With this, I will take my leave now since I snuck in here, I don't want to cause anyone to see me in girls dormitory."

Adonis said, Sure thing Lucas. Once again, thank you for the bracelet.

Tower Mage Lucas went back to his dorm and got straight into Crown Prince Zavier's room. Once in there, Tower mage Lucas said to him, let's go and meet the headmaster. Also, I gave the bracelet to Adonis."

Both Tower mage Lucas and Crown Prince Zavier left to meet with headmaster and talk about the recent events.

The academy was very calm and quiet as no students were present. They both went straight to see headmaster in the same room where they both first went in before.

Once inside the room, Tower mage Lucas and Crown Prince Zavier explained about the recent events targeting Adonis which requires for them to take action and plan ahead of.

Headmaster Zinaida quietly listened to them and said, " Looks like the devil released is very eager to gain powers and put our world in danger once again."

" For now, we have to be extra cautious of our surroundings and there has to be always either you or Zavier has to be with Adonis all the time."

" Looks like, she is in grave danger now and the devils is getting more and more powerful day by day to attack Adonis in the ballroom."

" I will create a special exception for both of you so that you can protect Adonis closely and save her from any harms."

" Meanwhile, I am already headed to a meeting with the people who has helped the country seal the devil in the first place. I hope it will help. You guys might not to able to see me for a couple of days."

" So make sure that you guys will give your best in saving Adonis until I come back and find a permanent solution to our problem."

"Do I make myself clear??"

Both Crown Prince Zavier and Tower Mage Lucas replied in unison, " Yes sir."

With this the meeting ended and both of them went to their respective dorm rooms.