Chapter - 7 Adonis and Twins

Adonis is now 2 years old, between eating, sleeping and reading books in library with her elder brother Winston, the days passes by where she would be frequently doted upon by her parents whenever they get a chance alone with her. 

Adonis being in a baby body loved all the doting but reminds herself that this is pure love for the family and to not be a spoiled brat but be kind instead to all the people around her. 

Adonis reassured herself by reminding herself to not become like the villainess in the game. She was very much determined to change her fate and destroy the death flags as planned.

It was just a regular day, Adonis woke up and started her regular morning's as usual, she was awaken by her personal maid - Alicia and performed her regular morning routine like washing her face, having a bath. 

It was all too well till now but the only thing she hated in her morning routine is to get dressed. As all the maids want her to be dressed in different attires making her exhausted everyday. 

As soon as the bath was finished, she saw 2 maids arguing on which dress to be worn by me. 

Maid 1 (Isa) - She will look really pretty in this cherry red dress. It will bring out the lady's charm and she will look more beautiful.

Maid 2 (Belle) - No, this dress will look more good on her. She hold's out the purple dress in her hand and showed it to Isa. This dress has a bright color and it will bring out the characteristic features on the lady.

Maid 1 - Yeah but the ribbon which we choose, would not go out with the dress. Maid 1 holds the dress in one hand and showed the frilly whitish golden ribbon in her other hand. So, let's have the lady to wear the red dress.

Maid 2 - That's true but we can choose another ribbon for the lady and she can wear the purple dress which will bring out her distinguished features. 

Maid 1 - No, let's have the lady wear red dress with this ribbon. I finally won in choosing the ribbon and now you want to change the ribbon because of the dress you choose. You always do that to me.

Adonis hearing the explanation, approached closer towards the dress and saw that the purple dress is really beautiful but she doesn't want to break the heart of the other maid by choosing that dress. so, Adonis came up with the cute idea. 

Don't fight, I will wear Purple dress selected by belle and as for the ribbon, I will wear the one Isa selected for me. How is it?

Both Isa and Belle were moved to tears and happily dressed the lady up. She was super happy that the lady was considerate enough of her feelings and decided to choose both the things we chose for her in order to not make anyone feel bad. I am really lucky to serve her as a maid. 

After the dress up, Adonis went to the dining hall where everyone was waiting for her to arrive. The breakfast was started once everyone gathered. 

After breakfast, Winston had to follow his schedule and went for his tutoring lessons, while my father went to finish up his work in the office. I decided to spend time with my mother but before Adonis could say anything to her mother, a guard announced the arrival of the guest. 

My mother looked really happy judging from her expression. So, I approached towards my mother and asked her.

Adonis : " Mother, who is coming to visit us?"

Duchess : " Oh dear! I forgot to mention this to you but it's my long time friend from the academy and my country who was also married here in this country. She is here to visit me after a very long time. So, I decided to have a tea party in the glass greenhouse. I am super happy to see her again and have the conversation which we could not have in a long time. "