Chapter 36 - Celebration

Once in the cafeteria everyone grabbed their dinner and were eating peacefully while talking about random stuffs. Meanwhile, Adonis looked at Lucas and asked him in a hushed voice, " Where did you learn that song? It was very heart touching and emotional. "

Lucas smiled at Adonis's words and said, " It's just words and those words are something which came up when I thought about my parents. I didn't see my father or my mother before. That song I mean those words was actually dedicated to my mom. I have never seen her but it feels like she is with me in every step of my life and I hope somehow those words reached to her so she knows how much I miss her and long for her warmth. "

Adonis smiled after listening to Lucas's words and said in a hushed tone back to him that, " I am pretty sure, your parents are very proud of you right now. "

Lucas said, " I hope so too. "

After a while, Asher looked up at everyone and said, " So guys, did you all get your advance classes schedule yet? I mean I want to know who we are sharing our classes together with? Aren't you guys curious about it? "

Crown Prince Zavier then replied to Asher and said, " I thought we were suppose to get the schedules when we got our results but, now that you mentioned it, I don't think we got our new schedules yet. " 

Liz smiled proudly looking at the group and said, " Well you guys should be thankful to have me as the member since, I figured out the issue first hand after the results were handed out. Anyways, to sum up the fruits of my labour, we will get our new classes schedule from our dormitary. So, once we finish up here and head back, we will receive our schedules. " 

Adonis smiled at Liz and said, " Ooh, that sounds interesting. Girls, how about we have a sleepover. I mean a sleepover party? Let's all spend our night together and play some games? Who's in? I mean Hazel, Liz and princess Margaret. This will also give us some time to get to know each other and become best of friends like how me and Liz are. Since, we both knew each other from childhood. "

Liz and Hazel said, " We are in. " While Princess Margaret said, " I am also in. Since we share dorm room side by side, it will be a lot more easier to share the night together without being caught by the strict warden. " 

Prince Felix immediately commented after listening to the girls talking about the sleepover, " Ooh, that sounds wonderful. Which gave me an idea, how about we all have a secret night sleepover party and get to know each other? I mean we don't get time to spend together and I guess it won't hurt anyone if we do it secretly and not get caught. I mean come on boys, let's sneak in to their dorm and then we can have a secret sleepover while we can get to know each other. "

" Plus, if we need to sleep, we have 2 dorm rooms, one for Adonis and Hazel and other one for my sister and Princess Elizabeth. We can have girls sleep in one room, while we boys can take over the other room. Plus, we can sneak back to our dorm room early in the morning. That way, we won't even get caught and no harm done? How about that? " 

Asher was the first one to reply, " I am in. " 

Cassius, Lucas, Winston and Crown Prince Zavier looked at each other and sighed before replying, " We are also in. "

Adonis then replied happily, " Okay, so the first thing we will do today is to go to our dorm rooms and get the schedules then when everyone is asleep, boys will sneak out of their dorm room and come to our dorm room. We will enjoy our night and stay and before the sunrise, all the boys will sneak right back to their dorm rooms. Are we all in this together? " 

Everyone replied in unison, " Yes, let's do it. " 

With this the group dispersed to their respective dorms and grabbed their schedules. Adonis and Hazel went in to their room while Liz and Princess Margaret went in to theirs and they all started to prep for their night stay.