Chapter 26 - Welcoming / Opening Ceremony.

Next day, everyone woke up early in the morning to get ready for the welcoming ceremony. As soon as Adonis woke up, she went to do her morning routine and admired her uniform before wearing it and glimpsed at the heroine to see if she is ready to head to the opening ceremony.

Just as she was about to leave, Hazel stopped Adonis and asked her shyly, " Can you please wait 2 mins for me? I am almost ready and then we can both head together towards the opening ceremony."

" Sure, I don't see why not? Let's head together." Said Adonis.

Soon, Hazel got ready and they both left the dorm room when they saw Liz heading out towards the opening ceremony. 

Adonis called out to her friend, " Hey Liz, Why are you in a rush? Let's all head to the cermony place together. By the way, you have met Hazel during the attribute testing, she is my dorm room partner. "

Liz smiled at Adonis and said, " Yeah Why not! I do remember her, and by the way Good Morning Hazel. " 

Hazel smiled shyly and replied, " Good Morning to you too princess. "

After the greetings, they all headed towards the main hall where the ceremony is held for the freshers. As soon as they arrived at the venue, it didn't take long for them to reunite with their group, exchanged their greetings and talked a bit about here and there with each other including Hazel before taking their places for the ceremony. 

Just as the clock stiked 08:00 AM, the gates to the main hall was closed and the ceremony began where the pretty lady from before occupied the stage and announced the crowd to welcome the headmaster of the Academy who will be now giving a welcomin...

Just as the clock stiked 08:00 AM, the gates to the main hall was closed and the ceremony began where the pretty lady from before occupied the stage and announced the crowd to welcome the headmaster of the Academy who will be now giving a welcoming speech.

The crowd erupted in claps and welcomed the Headmaster who looked like a young man at the age of mid twenties, pale white skin dressed in black and white and long luscious midnight blue hairs, ocean blue eyes and thin red lips. 

The head master came to the stage at the centre and started with the speech, "Good morning and I would like to Welcome all the new students to the Zeamia Academy who passed the first obstacle and reached here

The head master came to the stage at the centre and started with the speech, "Good morning and I would like to Welcome all the new students to the Zeamia Academy who passed the first obstacle and reached here. My name is Zinaida - the headmaster of this fine establishment which I am proud of and so should you. "

" You all will be spending the next four years at this academy learning various things including the information about the world, training your newly found powers and controlling them, making new friends and achieving some great milestones which will help you forward in the future. "

" I am so proud to announce that this year, this acamdemy have quite a few remarkable talents between us and more people with rare / legendary attributes among us. As you all might know by now that we will be focusing on growing your powers, how to use and control them, but we will also be participating in the events and show the skills around which will also be an opportunity for you to showcase your creativity. Every year, we also have a competition between all the years students including the freshers and soon to be graduate people. " 

" Now, I know you all will be bored if I continue my speech here as I was also once a student like you and never was a fan of the speeches. I wish all the students present here with the best of lucks and hope you all will grow and prosper within this 4 years life of Academy. Thank you all for the warm welcome. "

" And before I hand over the stage and centre of it, I would like to make an announcement that there will be no classes today and you all will be assigned your classes and courses starting tomorrow. Also, this Academy has a great garden and lovely library if anyone in here is excited to explore and with this I bid you all my adieu. " 

After the speech from the head master, we had a couple of introductions for the professors who will be teaching us in the Academy. We also had the introductions on who our president is for the student council and how we will be able to participate and join them this year since they will be graduating soon. 

Few professors mentioned to us regarding visiting the clubs and join them based on your interests. With this, the opening ceremony ended and we all were given a chance to explore more in the Academy and join the clubs to our liking. 

So, as soon as the speech and ceremony finished, the gang gathered and were deciding on what to do next or which area is to be explored first by them. 

Dona :  " Let's all head towards the Library first and from then on we can decide on what the person wants to visit next. I mean it's a vast place to explore. So how about we all separate and explore and let others know about it? " 

Liz, Zay, Ash, Cass, Winy and Hazel all agreed on it and said it's reasonable to save some time and explore and by doing so, we can decide on what clubs do we all want to join in and show our abilities while we all learn something. 

With this, the gang along with Adonis headed to the library. Once inside the Library Adonis found a vast collections of books which were rare and some books which she couldn't even find in the dukedom. She was so mesmerised and taken by the books that she even forget the existence of the gang. 

The gang started to disperse one by one and went in to the next place they have in mind like for Asher, it was the goal for him to find any clubs related to swordsmanship, while Cassius went in to find a peaceful and calm club like book club. 

Winy decided to explore and find the clubs which can help him to protect his sister from other people or dangers. Crown Prince Xavier decided to explore the perimeter of the Academy and find something which he can find helpful to him. 

Princess Elizabeth on the other hand was trying to explore various other clubs associated with the ladylike including etiquettes and embroidery along with some other clubs. Hazel on the other hand decided to explore the cafeteria as she was a bit hungry and then she will think on what to do next.

Adonis was immensely immersed in the books and the various sections of the book at first but when she looked around for her friends, she found that they all headed to explore other places on their own so, she also decided to explore the next thing mentioned by the head master which was the garden. 

Adonis nicely placed all the books she wanted to check back to their original place and also borrowed some of the books which were relevant to know the ancient language and the kingdom history. 

After borrowing the books, she left to explore the garden in the academy to see how the garden was!