Chapter - 23 The game officially begins.

After our attribute testing, All the relevant people with the attributes received an acceptance letter from the famous and biggest academy - Zeamia Academy in their house. 

It is an honour when one gets the acceptance letter from the academy. Both me and Winy received the letter making our parents proud of us. A lot has happened this past few days and now I am ready to move forward in my journey.

Ironically, both our letters has different contents in it. I wonder if it's the same with the others and they sent the letter with contents based on the attributes one has achieved in the testing center. Anyways, as long as we all received the letter it is really a wonderful news and a cause for celebration. 

But we can't as it is clearly mentioned in the letter that we have to reach the Academy within a week after the letter is received and it's just enough time to prepare the things required to be packed up for the Academy as we need to buy our uniforms, pack clothes to wear when we do not have any lectures and also the night gowns and pajamas along with the jewelleries and especially when you are from the noble family, you have a lot of stuff to bring around accompanied by your personal maid. I wonder how Winy is doing. I mean is he done preparing for the Academy stay and did he get the books and stationary required for the Academy? 

Finally, it was the day where a carriage was sent from the academy to board on. Both me and Winy along with our maids and luggage boarded the carriage. We bid our farewell to both Mother and Father. I hugged them tightly and leaned in to their arms and whispered softly in their ears to take care of themself and I promised that I will be writing letters to them regularly.

The journey to the Academy in the carriage started with our chatting mostly our routine banters but as we were passing by, I noticed that the scenery and greenery keeps on changing. We have been through a forest with different plants, trees, herbs and shrubs. 

Soon. the carriage enter into a magic space and after changing the course of directions making few twists and turns, we were able to see the building and the gate to the Academy was also visible now. This is the place where the game will officially begin. I looked around from the carriage windows and noticed people talking with each other.

There were already few students walking by as we pass by the gate from our carriage. Everyone started whispering as soon as they saw the carriage which made me more confused and I looked at Winy asking him why is everyone stunned and whispering with each other?

Winston replied to me by saying, " it's because we are the new enrollers in the Academy this year and the news about you having all the legendary attributes has been spread around. People are whispering regarding you but don't worry I will always be here to protect you. Also, it seems like the Academy Head Principal has sent us the highest ranking carriage for us to board which makes the whispers around us grew larger. It's nothing to worry about. "

Hearing Winston's words make sense after all I have been quite famous since the attributes testing ceremony. Me fainting in the venue makes the cherry on the top already. Hesitance avid in my voice when I asked, " Are we the first one to arrive at the Academy Winy? "

Winston replied, " No, everyone from our group is already here and are waiting for our arrival including Liz and Zay. They all have already been here since a few days ago. "

Adonis nodded her head and said, " Let's meet everyone. " Hearing her say that, Winston nodded his head and he was the first to step out of the carriage, extended his hand out for Adonis to grab and come out of the carriage. 

After taking a deep breathe, I took a step outside of the carriage with the help of Winston who extended his hands out for me to take. I saw people around looking or should I say staring at me and Winy whispering something in each others ears. 

I looked at winy and said, " Finally we are here in the Academy after a long time. I am excited and eager to explore this place. Let's head inside and find others. " 

With this both of them headed inside where they can get their schedules, dorm room number and a tour to the Academy. Once we entered through the double door, we saw a beautiful lady dressed professionally in a yellow colored dress, wearing specs and seated on the chair, back straight, sharp facial features, thin red lips seated with table in front having bunch of paper bundles accompanied with a line of students who came in to register and get their schedules. 

We joined in the line and soon it was our turn to get our schedules. The pretty lady in yellow dress glanced at us and gave each of us our schedules, keys to the dorm room and asked , " Do you have any questions regarding your schedule? You all might not be assigned to the same classes as the schedules are made according to your attributes and you will learn here on how to become powerful with your attributes. "

Both me and Winy replied in Unison, " Thank you miss. We do not have any further queries as you explained to us in detail. "

After thanking the miss in yellow dress, Adonis looked at Winy and asked , " Where is the gang? I am excited to meet them. Tell me. " 

Winy laughed at Adonis and said, " they are all in the lounge area waiting for us so that we can all go together and explore the Academy. "

" Let's go Winy and meet them. It's been so long since we met each other. " After a while, Adonis looked at Winy sheepishly and asked him, " Guide the way please. " 

Soon after the siblings left for the lounge area and true to Winy's words, the entire gang was present awaiting our arrival. " As soon as I saw them, I ran towards the group, greeted everyone and hugged Liz. I missed you so much Liz and I missed you too guys. Let's go and explore this buildings and the Academy now. " 

" Everyone present laughed at her words and said, we all missed you too. Let's now go and we will be the guide one by one and show you around. "

With this, the group retreated towards the building.