Chapter- 2

The original Otome game story starts to take place when all the capture targets, Heroine and the Villainess are enrolled in the "Magical Academy of Zeamia" at the age of 15 years. The Academy was named after the magical beasts of Goddess Athena who was favored more by the Goddess and plays a huge role in diminishing the evil deeds of the humans towards the magical beasts.

Once you reached at the age of 15, magical attributes are tested and then you are enrolled in the magical academy to enhance your magical skills and attributes after getting tested and finding out the attributes you possessed. The testing of the attributes takes place in the palace banquet hall under the presence of the king, queen and the mages of tower. The head of tower mage is the one who will proceed with the testing and the fellow mage associates will be the one to help with the procedure and finalizing for the procedures to be held.

This is where the villainess a.k.a Adonis will meet the Heroine of the game a.k.a Hazel and will be extremely jealous of her as she will be the one to possess the rare magic of healing along with the Nature and Earth attributes which are common and regular attributes unlike the healing magic. She is also to be the first commoner to possess 3 attributes and on top of that 1 high ranking attributes which is helpful during wars and pandemics.

The villainess on the other hand will possess the normal attributes of water and wind. The villainess is pampered and spoiled badly till now and gets everything she desires by hook or by crook. She is famous for being a spoiled brat and even mistreating people especially maids and people who are lower in lineage than hers. She specifically dislikes the commoner. When she found out Hazel is a commoner and possesses the high ranking attributes than her, she is enraged as all the attention was focus on her and she vows to take revenge on her by stepping on her, harassing her and using evil tactics to make her suffer.

Before Adonis died in the real world, she was able to finish 4 routes and before she could start the hidden capture targets routes, she died while crossing the road.

In Marquess Asher Route, Adonis is jealous of all the attention Hazel gets from him and is enraged with jealousy. She tried various methods along with her minions to hinder the path of the heroine and harass her to keep her away from Marquess Asher. When all her tactics failed, she decided and planned to kill her for good.

At one point, Adonis planned to kill the heroine by calling her near the cliff and telling her that she wants to apologize for everything she has done to her and is embarrassed to do so in front of all the other people. So, she called her near the cliff and disguised herself in a way to apologize as she was getting jealous for all the attention from the capture target Marquess Asher. She plotted against her and tried to push her off the cliff and Marquess Asher appears before she can push her, he comes in time using his shadow magic to rescue her and he beheads the villainess to protect the heroine from death. Remembering the events sends her shivers down the spine. She swore to avoid all the death flags.

In Bad End, the heroine is killed by Adonis pushing her off the cliff and the Marquess is so heart broken by the sudden loss of her. He vows to take revenge on her behalf and started gathering the evidence against her leading to her being striped off of her noble status and demoted to being a commoner where she eventually dies of hunger.

In Prince Felix route, the main villainess is Adonis while there is also another villainess which is his half sister Princess Margaret. As Prince Felix is the only one who gives her the safety and feelings of being a family. She was heartbroken when she learned about the heroine being too friendly with her brother. At first she places hurdles for the heroine and Prince Felix but later the problems between the heroine and the Princess was resolved when her half brother had a nice and long talk with her explaining that no matter whom he gets romantically involved with, she will always be her sister and family important to him. She understands her brother and apologizes to him for creating problems and becomes friends with the heroine. Once Princess Margaret stops being the hurdles, Adonis comes in between and starts harassing her. She was caught red handed by the Prince and was sent to the dungeon and tortured till she died.

In Bad Route, Adonis is exiled from the country and while going to a different country, on her way her cart is met with an accident and the bandits takes all her belongings away from her and eventually she was raped by all the bandits regrets living any further in shame and died by committing a suicide.

In Crown Prince Zavier Quinn route, the Crown Prince has a trauma of losing her beloved sister Elizabeth leading him to shut his usual self and opens up eventually in front of the heroine and started living life. He has an ice cold personality which is turned to warm and kind after meeting with the heroine. Since he had the trauma of already losing her sister, he doesn't want to lose the heroine and becomes obsessed with her. He is over protective of her and seeing this, Adonis is consumed with jealousy as she loves the crown prince Zavier and thinks of the heroine as a hurdle between her and the crown prince. She tries numerous ways to destroy the heroine and every time, the crown prince saves her. Since he is the Crown Prince, he cannot take a decision rashly and gathers the evidence against her. On the Banquet of Crown Prince birthday celebration, he holds a trial against her when she crosses the line and ruins her dress by pouring the red wine all over her. As this is the last straw of his patience, he reports all her mis-deeds to the king and provided them with the evidence proving her guilty and is banished from the kingdom. Her status is also changed from the noble to the commoners and while she is held on the trial her family also witnessed the scene unfold before them.

In Bad Route, While going to attend the banquet ball in the palace, her Brother Winston is so enraged and ashamed of her harassing the heroine that anger consumes him and the verbal fight turns into the physical fight where he accidentally kills her while they were arguing about the event.

In Duke Winston Route, Adonis troubles the heroine as she gets acquainted with her brother who dotes on her. Eventually when Adonis tries to harm the heroine, Winston is enraged by it and eventually kills her sister by mistake. The guilt of killing his own sister eats him away so he leaves the dukedom and doesn't return back in the Bad route. In the Good Route, Winston confronts his sister and is exiled from the country later on. While on her way back, she is captured by the bandits and eventually dies due to lack in the fighting as well as the magical skills.

All in all, she either dies, gets raped or exiled from the country. To avoid those death flags routes, Adonis creates a Plan where Plan A is to befriend capture targets if it doesn't work than Plan B is to avoid them and to not come in between the capture targets and rather enjoy the events taking place between the heroine and the capture targets and to stop other from bullying and creating distance between them.

Time to get to work on my plans but first I need to increase my knowledge and enhance my magical attributes and skills in case the plans go awry and doesn't work. I also need to learn the history and gather as many people on my side as I can. Let's start by gathering favors from my family and brother who is also one of the capture target.

Let's start with the history of the place I am in as the game has not mention everything in the detail. It's more important to know the history of the place I am living in. After learning the history, I need to make sure to be friends with the heroine and save her from the troubles. After all who wants to throw away the golden chance of being in the world where magic and magical beasts exist at the same time. Let's also befriend and form contract with the magical beasts while here.