Chapter 41 - Danger

A/N : I am extremely sorry for delaying the regular updates. I was really sick and needed to be on and off at the hospital. I really am thankful to all the readers who are reading, voting and adding my book to their reading list. Please do enjoy the chapter even though it's a bit short than most of the chapters I have updated so far. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both Tower Mage Lucas and Crown Prince Zavier replied in unison, " Yes, headmaster. "

After a while, Crown Prince Zavier asked the question which was bugging him for a long time, " Headmaster Zinaida if you don't mind, can I ask you a question? "

Headmaster nodded in response to the question as if urging him to go ahead. So, Crown Prince Zavier asked him, " Why would the devil covet for Adonis and her powers and how is she the key to everything? "

Hearing Crown Prince Zavier's question, Headmaster Zinaida replied, " It's because that young girl is a bit more special. Even she is not aware of the power she possess. She doesn't know that her powers can be used for both good and evil. "

" As far as we know, the devil should now be coveting for Adonis's powers to become more powerful and once he becomes powerful, it will be very hard to stop him or seal him back. "

" We need to stop him and defeat him as soon as we can but till that time, we need to make sure to keep the young girl safe and far away from harm. Since we don't know what will happen if the young girl comes in possession of the devil or how he is going to abuse her powers by manipulating her. "

" We all have to be careful and prevent suchcircumstances or we all will be in deep major trouble. The last time devil was released and had powers, we all know by now the story that how we lost our precious and powerful people which is Amadeus and Benefdict in devils hands. "

" I am pretty sure you have heard of those names and their heroic deeds which saved the humanity but even though they sacrificed their lives, they were still not able to save the humanity entirely as we still have the foggy forest and half of the the world is still covered with fogs. "

Hearing this, Tower Mage Lucas got furious and angry but he painstakingly controlled himself and didn't express his anger on his face at all as if he was calm from beginning to end which was far from the truth.

Tower Mage Lucas listened attentively to what headmaster Zinaida had said and assured him and the other people in the meeting to keep Adonis safe, away from harm's way. Even Crown Prince Zavier has agreed and assured the same protection for Adonis.

Crown Prince Zavier asked the people in the meeting to be rest assured while they can all focus on sealing the devil back or even better if they could find a way to defeat him.

Hearing the words of assurance from both Crown Prince Zavier and Tower Mage Lucas, Emperor Alexander De 'crux Quinn said confidently that, " even he trusts the two boys and they are trustworthy to fufill this task at hand while they can focus on other stuff like finding a way for defeating the devil. "

With this the meeting came to an end and everyone present in the meeting started to disperse one by one.

Crown Prince Zavier and Tower Mage Lucas headed to their respective dorm rooms while Headmaster - Zinaida went back to do the Academy work and removed the lockdown on students starting tomorrow.

Headmaster Zinaida used the same method as he did before today and made the announcement for all the students that starting tomorrow, they will all have to attend their classes as usual without any further delay.

After the annoucement was made, each and every student of the Academy heard the annoucement and everyone had different reactions. Some of them had neutral expression while some were sad to hear that, the lockdown has been lifted and there were some who were quite happy to proceed with the classes.

Soon enough, the night befalls and everyone drifted off to dream lands. When morning arrived, the sun rays befalls through the glass window shining the room brightly annoucing it's time for them to wake up and get ready to head to their respective classes.

The days were normally proceeding as usual with some minor changes which was hard to notice at first like people were changing slowly and their behaviours was also different than they usually behave normally.

People were becoming slightly aggressive towards others and would even harm the other person if they feel that they were wronged and were wrongly accused.

What was more bizzare was, the attacks on Adonis were also started. Just like how Headmaster Zinaida has predicted. Luckily, one of the group member was always present or nearby to avoid any harm on her.

Like one time, when Adonis was going towards the library, someone accidentally bumped with her making her loose her foothold. Adonis was about to fall when Asher hold her firmly and stabilized her.

The other time, Adonis was walking stairs with Princess Elizabeth towards their next classes when all of a sudden a student bumped with her out of nowhere and she was about to fall down the stairs when Princess Elizabeth caught her hand and stabilized her preventing her fall.

All of these incidents would have been fine if that were all but it just didn't end there. The incidences were never ending. The attack on Adonis never stopped while there were other factors that were happening which were concerning.

Other incidents were like, people were forming group and harassing the weaker ones. The weak students were often bullied and dumped with garbage, abusive words and tortured with additional work to be done on their behalf.

Before this gets any worse, both Crown Prince Zavier and Tower Mage Lucas decided to find a permanent solution as soon as possible. Since neither of them wanted any harm on Adonis.

As soon as both of them decided to protect Adonis as best as they can but soon realize that they both will be occupied with the upcoming ball event held in the Academy in regards for the celebration of the first year students. 

After realizing the dire situation they are going to be in, they both decided to take turns and be around her to secure Adonis from dangers and protect her as best as they can.