Chapter - 11 Mana Testing.

A day before the ball, Asher and Cassius visited the duchy to meet with Adonis and Winston and decide on the banquet ball.

Asher cheerfully greeted Adonis and Winston, hello my dear, are you guys ready for tomorrow's ball??

Adonis smiled and replied to Asher, both of us are ready to astonish the crowd, right winy??

Winston smiled and looked towards her saying, " of course after all we practiced really hard and aced our classes together Adonis. "

Sounds like someone had fun without us Cassius. What should we do?? Since this is how it turned out to be, how about you have a dance with me tomorrow at the ball Adonis? I am not sure about this icy cold guy here.

Winston looked upset and said but you promised to dance your first dance with me Adonis.

Adonis laughed at her brother and said, we already danced quite a lot while practicing together. How about I danced with all of you tomorrow?? Let's have you guys play Rock Paper Scissors to decide on who will go first second and third unless Cassius doesn't want to dance with me like Asher mentioned.

Hearing this, Cassius hastily commented, " I never declined the opportunity to have this dance with you. If you dance with Asher and Winston then I also want to be a part of it. Let's play Rock Paper Scissors and decide the ranking for the dance with Adonis. "

With this, all 3 of them started the play where Cassius wins. Cassius showed his rare smirk. Then went towards Adonis and formally asked her to be his dance partner by doing the honour of his first dance with her. To which Adonis replied positively.

Next it was Asher who won the round and Winston was last. With this it was concluded that Adonis will dance first with Cassius then with Asher and lastly with Winston.

After the decision was made, Adonis asked the twins on what they will be wearing at tomorrow's banquet ball??

Both Asher and Cassius said in unison, it's a surprise and they both burst out laughing. After wiping his tears from laughing so hard, Asher then further teased Adonis and said, " You need to wait till tomorrow but if you can't wait then,  we can make an exception and  let you know the colours of the attire we will be wearing. "

Adonis : Oh come on, who are we kidding now? Make an exception. Hah, you can just tell me what you will be wearing tomorrow and that would be what you can say no one knows but we will let you in on it Adonis by making an exception. That is called " EXCEPTION "

Asher : " Woah, calm down Adonis, I am just teasing you but you know what? you are right. Cass let's tell her what we will be wearing tomorrow. "

Cassius has a troubled look on his face but didn't say anything further.

Asher : In a playful voice, " Adonis, tomorrow at the banquet held by the our kingdom's king and queen in honor of the youngest princess and the crown prince, we including Cassius and Asher even Winston are going to wear clothes. Got you. Haha haha. I can't believe you fall for that again. I mean come on Adonis, you know me too well and even after that, you fell for my tricks. "

Adonis : " Does this sound funny to you. Come here, let me knock your head and bring some sense to you. Stop being childish. Next year we all are going for the Magic Attributes testing and you are still being like this. Learn something from your twin Cassius who is always composed and calm and you are still being the jerk I knew you would be. Adonis holds his right ear and twist it  before asking him, " When will you grow up? Stop being so annoying now or you want me to twist your other ear as well? "

Asher : " Stop Adonis, it's hurting. I will stop teasing you now. Please let me go. "

Both Cassius and Winston were laughing at Asher and he was still glaring at them after pleading Adonis to let go of him. Adonis hmphed at Asher before sparing him. Since you guys are so cheerful in the morning, how about we go to library and read some books to prepare ourselves for the mana attributes testing? I found a way to measure our mana level before we can know our attributes.