I-Land EP 2 (Part 1)

All 17 of us stood in the gate as it stopped and we all started to pile out. The first thing I saw was the training room. Ni-Ki practically dragged me there along with his unit member. As soon as everyone entered the practice room, we all started to dance and show off. I stood by with Ni-Ki as we watched people impress everyone.

"Seriously. Why is she so familiar?" I heard someone ask another contestant. When I saw who was whispering it, I believe it was Jay and Sunghoon. Please don't recognize me.

"Wait!" Jay yelled as he pointed towards me. He and Sunghoon had their mouths wide open, making everyone look my way.

"That's why you're so familiar!" Sunghoon suddenly said.

"What?" Some contestants started to ask. Others tried to figure out their realization.

"You're the famous model Park Soojin's daughter!" Jay exclaimed as everyone gasped at the statement. There it was.

I gave a small chuckle. "Yeah, she's my mother"

"You're kidding! I knew she had a daughter, but you don't look anything like her" Sunoo said as everyone surrounded me.

I enjoyed keeping my parents a secret, I liked carving my own path and not having everyone think I was a stuck-up brat who was spoiled. "Yeah... I look more like my father"

The only people who knew of my mother were Bang PD, Tomorrow X Together, Ni-Ki and Heeseung. I preferred that no one else knew of it. Everyone bombarded me with questions about her until Seon and Heeseung spoke up and led everyone upstairs so we could continue exploring.

"That sucks they figured it out" Ni-Ki said as he laid his arm on me and we walked up the stairs behind everyone.

"Eh, they'd find out eventually. Just hoped it wasn't the first day here"

"Well, let's sneak away later with Nicholas and do dances in the practice room" He whispered as we both held our finger to our lips like we were saying a secret.

Whenever we got upstairs, it was beautiful. I really did not want to leave this place, me and Ni-Ki had to stay here. I could only imagine his family's faces when they see me on this show along with him, I know they'll be surprised.

We continued exploring until Seon sat us all down on the couches to talk about the voting. Seon, you need to be quiet. I can tell these other contestants don't see it, but you're obviously sucking up to everyone. After he finished talking we went over to go eat some snacks, since I wasn't hungry I just followed two other contestants to the pantry for a drink.

"Hello! Emily, right? I enjoyed your performance" Sungchul said as we shook hands.

"Ah yes! Your performance was good as well"

"And I'm Sunoo, when I saw a girl enter I was really stunned"

"It's nice to meet you Sunoo! I..." Halfway through my sentence someone came walking in calling "Geonu friend"

When I turned around to see who it was, it was Seon. He gave me a really awkward look before almost pretending I wasn't there.

"Ah, is Geonu not here?"

"No, sorry" Sunoo said as Seon walked over to the three of us.

"I really enjoyed your crown performance" Seon said as I walked out of there and went over to Ni-Ki and Ta-Ki.

"You've really improved a lot" Ni-Ki said to Ta-Ki as I sat on the counter and watched Ta-Ki put down his stuff. "I want to start practicing now"

He started to go over his entry test dance, as I watched Ni-Ki's face. Ni-Ki is going to vote him out, and to be honest I was going to as well. I mean I have nothing against the kid, but he really only got voted in after pulling out his locking. He was on the weaker side of us all. Anyone could see that.