I-Land EP 6 (Part 2)

We were still practicing and it was starting to get really late. "Have some water!" Heeseung said as I practically ran over to my water bottle. When I went to take a drink, there was nothing left so I looked around me and grabbed a water bottle near me. "Um, that's mine you know" Geonu said as he walked up to me. "I know, mine was out and I needed a drink" I shrugged and handed it to him.

"You better not have drunk it all" He mumbled as he took a sip. "Okay, Geonu as your roommate you are obligated to tell me stuff" I said as he set down his water bottle.

"What do you need to know?" He asked and crossed his arms. "What is everyone keeping from me?" I asked as he sighed. "We all promised them to keep it a secret, so I can't tell you" He shrugged before walking off.

"Seon! Seon! Can you tell all of us what you said before?" He asked as we all gathered near each other. I walked over and stood beside Seon as he started explaining his story. "What was it?" Jungwon asked. "A ghost?" Sunghoon asked.

"It's not a ghost" K denied. "Can you tell us now?" Sunghoon asked again. "If you look over there, you can see the reflection of the pillar. Someone was standing in front of the pillar" He said as he pointed to the pillar.

"Where? Which pillar?" Someone asked as he pointed again. "Over there. You can see the pillar's reflection from the mirror" He said. I held onto his arm because I did not like scary stuff.

I watched EJ walk over to the pillar and stand on the other side of it. "Ah, that's the spot!" Seon called as EJ stood in a certain spot. I let go of Seon and turned a bit. "This is scary!" I said as Youngbin laughed.

"AHHHH!" EJ screamed and ran towards us as I flinched and grabbed back onto Seon. "Please stop that!" Jake said as EJ laughed.

"By the pillar like that..." Seon continued as I still held onto his arm. "What were we doing at that moment? Were we dancing?" Kyungmin asked as he turned back around to everyone. "We were all gathered over here" He said.

"So who could've been there?" He asked as he looked at all of us. "I hate ghosts" I mumbled as I held onto Seon tighter.

"By the way, Jay said he saw a mannequin over there" Youngbin said as he pointed somewhere. "A person in white, a mannequin, a figure with round edges" He added.

"I don't know if i'll be able to sleep tonight" I said.

Jake and I were both sharing the same seat in the pantry because everyone took one and we fought over a seat. "Move your butt, i'm going to fall off" I said as we both ate our food.

"You move yours" He said back as I rolled my eyes. Jay came back walking into the pantry as Sunghoon walked out.

"Did you just get scared going over there for a second?" Sunghoon asked as Jay grabbed something off the shelf.

I was sitting on the living room couch when I heard Sunghoon and Jake come out of the bathroom both trying not to laugh and then some time later Jay came sprinting out.

"What did you do?" I asked as Sunghoon came and sat beside me. "Turned off the lights" He laughed as I watched Jay walk into the pantry.

I helped Sunghoon start folding some clothes. "Why was his reaction speed so fast?" Jake asked as we all laughed at Jay.

I was walking with Seon, EJ and Jungwon into their room after a shower since I was talking to EJ about something.

Seon and Jungwon grabbed my hood and pulled me back and told me to keep quiet as they backed away. All three of us turned around and started walking out as Jungwon quickly shut off the lights and we all ran out. Seon shut the door and we all hid around the corner.