I-Land Ep 2 (Part 2)

Authors Note~
We will ignore the fact I terribly messed up last chapter but I'm too lazy to redo it. So like pretend that they went back to Ground dorms and then they came back to Ground and then saw the first test. I never noticed it until I rewatched the first and second episode and yeah👍 Ignore me. This is why I shouldn't be writing but here we are.

The ground only had one tablet, which sucked because it was hard to watch the video slowly to even learn the dance. Everyone else huddled around the tablet, but I stared at the TV as it replayed the video over and over again. After rewatching it so many times, I finally got the chorus stuck into my brain.

"Whoa, she already has the chorus down" Jaebeom gasped and everyone turned to me.

"How did you learn it so quickly?" Taeyong walked up to me and I gave a small laugh. "Since I've danced for years choreo is really easy for me, especially when I was in Japan we had to learn it super fast"

"Can you help us? Hanbin can do it slowly, so you two stand up front and show us!" Sunoo said and grabbed me and Hanbin's arms and set us up front.

Slowly me and Hanbin ran over the song to the other I-Landers and helped them with details. If we ever forgot something, we'd rewatch the video and then quickly go over it. I wanted everyone to learn it so they had a chance at I-Land, but I also wanted to make sure I was making it as well so after a while I went off on my own and practiced my vocals.

"Let's just run for our lives!" I sang as I walked around the desks, reading off my lyrics.

"You're really good!" Someone said that made me jump. Phew it was only EJ.

"Ah, thank you. I need to work harder if I want to make it to I-Land though"

"I think you could do it! You were really good" He smiled and patted me on the back before walking back to the main room.

I finished running back over the song before heading into the main room with everyone, they were each individually going over the song together. I walked over to the bench and sat down as I took a drink of my water.

"EJ, where do you usually hang out" Jaebeom asked "Like a part of the city. Gangnam, Hongdae? Itaewon?"

"I don't go somewhere like that" he replied. "It's so crowded and hard to figure out"

"I relate! I relate!" I quickly said, making them both laugh.

"EJ is so… You're so pure" Jaebeom said, making EJ flustered.

Taeyong then butted in "If he melts, he'll become pureness"

"If Jaebeom melts. You'll turn to sulfuric acid!" Taeyong continued making me and EJ laugh. "Or curry powder," He added.

"Is that how you think of me?"

All four of us started laughing as some more members came into the main room and continued practicing. Hanbin was practicing the song and dance together when.

"We can flyy~ Cutting your Hand!" He suddenly sang as we all looked at each other confused and shocked.

"Cutting your hand?!" Sungchul said as Hanbin started to laugh with us. "It's 'holding hands with me'. Don't cut your hand off"

"I'm not good at Korean pronunciations"

Me, Sunoo and Jaebeom sang Cutting your hand as we continued laughing at Hanbin's sudden threat. Then the song played from the beginning and we all stood up and got ready.

"Let's do this all together!" Sunoo said, grabbing my hand and pulling me up off the bench.

"I got pushed!" I sang with Hanbin as everyone started dancing.