I-Land EP 11 (Part 3)

"First, Second, Third and Fourth place I-Landers, please go to your room"

I stood up from the lounge and walked upstairs. The rest of the I-Landers were still finishing up their dinner as Jay, Heeseung and Sunoo walked towards me. All four of us walked into our room together. "What's going on? I see a cellphone" Jay said.

There was a cellphone laying on each of our beds. As soon as I laid eyes on mine, I immediately picked it up and unlocked it. It's been so long since I held one. "Oh! There it is" Heeseung gasped and pointed to the screen.

[Reward for the Top 4. You can call anyone you want to call. Three calls for 1st. 2 calls for 2nd. 1 call for 3rd and 4th]

"Really?" Sunoo gasped. "The first place can call the most" Heeseung said. "I can call my Mom, Dad and older sister" Sunoo said. "I can only call my mom" Jay sighed. "I'm calling my dad!" I exclaimed.

"What should I do?" Heeseung asked. "Mom! How are you" Sunoo practiced. "I'm so excited to call my dad again. It's been too long" I said.

"I was so excited to be given the chance to call my dad again. If he's in a business meeting, I'm calling Konon-chan or Uncle. I was mainly excited by the grip of the phone. It felt like a trophy"

"What is it?" Ni-Ki asked me as him and the other I-Landers gathered into our room. "Calling someone" Jay said. "You can call anyone, friends or parents" I said.

Ni-Ki sat beside me and looked at the phone. "Since I get three calls. I might as well call a friend too" Sunoo said. "Wait. Wait a minute. You have to know the phone number to call" Jay said and stood up to grab something.

"That's right you have it!" Sunoo exclaimed. "I have it" Jay said and pulled out a piece of paper. "Geonu hyung. Youngbin hyung. Kyungmin. EJ. Jaebeom hyung. Jake...no..." Jay read.

"Jaebeom hyung!" Sunoo shouted. "Since Sunoo can call three people, pick one person from this list and put him on speaker phone" Jay said.

"Okay" Sunoo said and read the numbers off of Jay's list. He dialed the number as we all waited for him to pick up. The phone went off as we all gasped. "The customer is not answering the phone" It said.

We all pouted at the failed call. "For now..." Sunoo started and looked at the list again. As soon as he looked away the phone rang again, he was calling back. "He's calling back!" I cheered.

"Hurry. Answer it!" Jake said. Sunoo quickly answered the phone as I stood beside him. "Hello?" Jaebeom asked. "Hello" Sunoo replied. "Hey! Hello! What's going on? Hey what the heck?" Jaebeom started asking.

"Jaebeom hyung!" We all called. "Jaebeom hyung, this is Daniel! It's Dongkyu!" Daniel shouted. "I really miss you guys" Jaebeom said. "I got first place" Sunoo said. Jaebeom gasped really loudly as we all laughed at his reaction. K even mimicked him a bit.

"Even though we lived together, you guys look so cool when I see you on TV. I can't believe they're so cool" Jaebeom said. "Jaebeom! You're being too conscious of our show taping right now" Heeseung laughed.

"Talking with Jaebeom was lots of fun. I missed him a lot and hearing his voice and being able to laugh with him just made me happy"

After we finished calling Jaebeom, me, Heeseung, Sunoo and Jay spread out from each other to call our families. I walked downstairs to the lounge with Ni-Ki shortly following behind me. He really wanted to call my father.

"Do you want me to call your father?" I asked as we sat down. "No, it's your reward. Call Uncle" He shook his head. "Maybe if we're lucky, we'll catch him with your family" I said.