I-Land EP 10 (Part 4)

"We'll reveal the third test song in a moment. Please come to the lobby" I heard the voice say. I was already in the lounge on the first floor, so I set down my Ipad and ran over to the seats. I sat down in Heeseung's rank two chair as the others came in.

"Gosh, I'm getting goosebumps" I heard Daniel say. "What are you doing?" Heeseung asked as everyone sat down. "Waiting for you slowpokes" I said as he stood in front of me. "Go to your chair" He said. I shook my head and crossed my arms. "I like this chair better"

Heeseung sighed before sitting on my lap and leaning back. "It's fine with me. I'll use you as a cushion" Heeseung said as I heard everyone laugh. I wrapped my arms around his waist and turned my head towards the TV. "Then we'll sit like this," I said.

"From now on, for Part 2, the third test. We'll reveal the test song" The voice said. "Do you want to get off me?" I asked. "Do you want to get out of my seat?" Heeseung asked as I hugged his waist tighter. "Only if I can share with Daniel or Jungwon," I said.

"She can share with me" Daniel said as Heeseung hopped off. I quickly stood up and ran over to Daniel's seat as he let me sit down beside him. We both squeezed into the seat and to make more room, he laid his long legs across mine.

'Chamber 5' appeared onto the screen. "Cool?" Sunghoon asked. "Chamber 5?" Daniel asked. "Whoa!" I gasped as 5 people appeared on screen with blankets. "A blanket?" Daniel asked.

-

"That was cute" I said. "It was cute" Jungwon agreed. "I want to do it" Daniel said. "Wow. This really is..." K gasped. "Explosion. I want to see explosion quickly" Sunghoon said. "Oh it's out" He gasped as the screen lit up again.

-

"That was crazy" I said as the video ended. "Both of them are daebak" Jungwon said. "But I think... I know what Sunoo will choose. Anyone can tell" K laughed. "What about the one remaining person?" Daniel asked. "I know. I have a bad feeling about this for some reason" Jay mumbled.

"The number of members per unit is five people for this test. Even if the unit has more than five people, six people must rehearse together. However, during the test, the I-Lander who is eliminated by the global viewers voting cannot go on stage. For this test, you will be eliminated by the producer's evaluation and there will be one person dropping out"

"Then there are two people at the end? Then what happens?" Jay asked. "With the 5:6 ratio, what if one person is eliminated out of the team with five people?"

"I know" Daniel sighed. "Then four people will have to do it" Sunghoon said. "Or they'll transfer a fifth member from the team of 6" I suggested. "Transfer to the other team? Are we soccer teams or something?" Sunghoon asked as I laughed.

"The I-Lander Kim Sunoo who placed first place in the mission can go to the second floor and please choose your song and members" The voice said as Sunoo stood up and walked upstairs.

"Where will you go?" Daniel asked me. "She may go to the individual practice rooms since she's just doing the test by herself," Jungwon said. "She'll follow me to my unit" Ni-Ki said. "Guess I'm following Ni-Ki" I sighed.

"She can be the manager for that team" Jake said. "Okay, I'll be manager" I nodded. "I bet Sunoo chose cool" Sunghoon said. "He has been into the cool concept nowadays. He'd do a good job at it" Daniel said.

"But Sunoo hyung could choose Explosion, too" Jungwon said. "Sunoo likes hip hop, though. So you never know" Jay said. "In my opinion, he'll definitely take Jungwon for cool" Jay suggested.

"I really can't do that. Really" Jungwon said. "I think cool concept will be difficult for you, Heeseung hyung" Jay said. At that moment, Heeseung made a cute face and laid his head on his hands like a pillow. We all laughed at Heeseung trying to act cute. "I feel like i'm having a nightmare" Jungwon said. "Me too, me too!" I agreed as we both laughed.