I-Land EP 8 (Part 1)

I was laying in bed with Ni-Ki beside me as I sat up and stretched. "Ah, Riki-kun. It's time to get off" I said and shook him. He turned towards me and started to stretch his back. "Where's Jake?" He asked.

"Everyone should be awake" I said and laid back down in bed until the door swung open. "It's time to wake up!" Jay came in shouting and walked over to me and Ni-Ki.

I looked up with him, eyes still half open. Ni-Ki was still lying down beside me as Jay grabbed my hands and pulled me out of bed. "Let's go, everyone is eating already in the pantry" He said.

I was wearing Ni-Ki's hanbok, and the pants of the pajama set I received. "Let me change" I mumbled and tried walking away until Jay grabbed my hand again and walked me out of the room. "If I let you walk away, you'll fall back asleep. Let's go" He said.

I walked behind him as he held my hand like I was a small child and led me to the pantry. My eyes were still half open as I rubbed them with my free hand. I looked out at the balcony before Jay led me to the pantry where K, Sunghoon and Jungwon were sitting already.

"Where's Jake?" Sunghoon asked as I stood near the table. "He should be around here somewhere" I mumbled and rubbed my eyes until I could open them fully. "Aren't you going to sit?" Jay asked.

"There's no seats left," I said. Sunghoon schooched over a bit and patted the bit of the seat he left. "We'll just share" He said as I sat down and grabbed a banana Jay had handed me.

While I sat there eating the banana, Ta-Ki walked in and over to K. "Ta-Ki, did you sleep well?" K asked as he pulled Ta-Ki onto his lap.

"Ta-Ki's selections yesterday were amazing," K said. "I agree," Jungwon said. "A strategist," Jay added. "A visionary!" I exclaimed as Ta-Ki smiled. "It was awesome," Jay said as K held Ta-Ki's face.

"1st place I-Lander, you can select your members or the test song. Which do you choose?"

"I'll choose Heeseung Hyung," Ta-Ki said and turned towards him. "I choose DNA" K said as his card flipped over on the DNA team. "I choose I need U" Jungwon said as his card flipped over and then Ta-Ki's card flipped over on Fake Love.

"Let's do DNA together" Ni-Ki whispered to me. "K has to choose four more members, so it'll definitely be you" I said.

"I choose Sunghoon hyung. I choose Sunoo hyung" Ta-Ki said as the Fake Love team was finalized. "He took all the good singers" I slightly laughed,

"I choose Emily, Ni-Ki, Jay, Hanbin," K said as we joined the DNA team. "We're on a team together" I exclaimed and held Ni-Ki's hand.

Jungwon got Daniel, Geonu and Jake for the I Need U team. "The Units for the first test are finalized" The voice said.

"But truthfully speaking, the strongest team is your team," Sunghoon said and turned towards me and Jay. "DNA team is the strongest" He added.

Sunghoon: The one I feel most threatened by is the DNA team.

Ta-Ki: K hyung? DNA?

Jake: Both K hyung, Ni-Ki and Emily are all on the DNA team.

Sunoo: I think they'll put on a cool performance

Jungwon: I'm most threatened by the DNA team.

I was lying on the couch in the Living Room as we were talking about the Units again. "DNA is going to look cool" Jungwon said.

"We'll get first place" Ni-Ki said and grabbed K's hand. Ni-Ki and I stood up beside K. "I mean, you three are on the same team. You guys dance really well" Jungwon commented.