I-Land EP 10 (Part 5)

Today was the day of the elimination. I sat up on the bed and saw Jay still asleep beside me and Ni-Ki nowhere to be seen. I turned to the screen on the wall and watched as the seconds ticked down. I still couldn't believe one of us would be eliminated.

"Good morning" I heard Jay mumble in a deep voice as he sat up beside me. "Good morning" I said as he rubbed his eyes. "My eyes are puffy" He mumbled and put on his glasses.

"It's okay, mine are too" I said and threw the covers off. I grabbed the letter off the side table and my glasses case that magically appeared. I put the glasses on and looked at Jay as he got out of bed. "Let's go eat breakfast" He said and walked out of the room with me following right behind.

"EmJay has arrived!" Jake cheered as we walked into the Living room. "Someone shut Jake up" I called as Sunghoon hit him in the back of the head. Jay grabbed a spoon from the fridge and held it onto his eyes. I opened the fridge and looked around to find zero milk anywhere. "Where's the banana milk?" I asked as Sunghoon came up behind me and shrugged.

"I think Hanbin and Ta-Ki took the last ones this morning" Sunghoon said as I searched for it again. "Seriously. That was my fuel every morning" I sighed and shut the fridge when Hanbin came out of the pantry drinking the banana milk.

"Did you say my name?" He asked and turned towards me and Sunghoon. "How much of that have you drinken?" I asked as he took a look at it. "I just opened it so not much" He said. "Can I have a sip? Please~" I begged as he nodded. "Don't drink it all though" He said and let me take a sip before pulling it away. "That's enough" He said and took a drink himself

"Fine with me. That was enough to last me the entire day!" I cheered and skipped into the pantry. "I have a picture for you" Heeseung said in a sing-song voice, and then turned around to show me the Ipad and a picture of me and Jay, close to each other last night and then Ni-Ki curled up on top of us.

"Such a cute family!" He teased and held the Ipad up high as I tried to reach for it. "Seriously Heeseungie! Give it back" I whined and tried to reach for it. I backed up and got a running start before jumping up and grabbing a hold of the Ipad. Heeseung quickly grabbed onto my waist and stopped me from jumping into the counter.

"Hand me the Ipad" I said and stared at him. He let me dangle from the Ipad as he held onto my waist and waited for me to lose strength and let go of the Ipad. "Get it from me first" He said and started to reach higher. I still held onto it when Jay and Sunghoon walked into the pantry.

"What on earth are you doing?" Sunghoon asked as Heeseung shook the Ipad and I let go almost immediately. Heeseung let go of my waist as I landed on my feet and tried to jump again and grab the Ipad.

"Come on, delete the picture" I said as Jay pulled me away. "What's the picture?" Sunghoon asked as Heeseung showed them the picture of me, Jay and Ni-Ki. "Aw, it's a cute family" He teased as I tried to escape Jay's arms. "Nah, Nah, Nah! Delete the picture, Heeseungie!" I shouted and reached for the Ipad again.

"Heeseung hyung, let's go show everyone else" Sunghoon said as they ran out of the pantry. "What? Stop them!" I shouted as Jay held onto me again. "Oh come on, it was a cute picture. Let them have their fun" Jay laughed and let me go before grabbing a snack. "Let's go" He said and grabbed my wrist and walked me out of the pantry.

I sat down at the table as Jay handed me a small bowl of fruit. "Thank you" I said and took a bite of a strawberry. Honestly, I wish they were microwaved, but I don't want everyone to look at me like I was weird. "What's wrong?" Jay asked me as I shook my head. "Nothing, I'm just tired"

"What are you guys doing?" Ta-Ki asked and sat down in front of us with K. "We're just talking" Jay replied. "The youngest are playing a game right now in the living room. Daniel, Ni-Ki and Jungwon are trying to see whether they can do the same action at the same time" K said as I nodded. "Let's go watch" I said and grabbed my bowl of fruits and walked over to the couch.