I-Land EP 7 (Part 2)

Whenever I entered the egg Geonu gave me a hug. "Congratulations" He whispered and patted the back of my head.

"Welcome back" Jay said to Geonu as they hugged. I walked over to Hanbin and gave him a hug "Welcome to I-Land," I said.

I held Hanbin's hand as the gate started to turn back to I-Land. "Wow, we're here" I heard Ta-Ki say. "Wow, it's I-Land" Sunoo gasped as I looked back at the practice room. "Come back home" Jay said in English as the egg stopped and we walked out.

"Our Home!" Daniel shouted. "This is my first time" Hanbin said to me and Sunoo.

I stood in front of the chairs beside K as we turned around. He laid his arm on my shoulder and pulled me in close. "We're back" He smiled and lightly rubbed my shoulder.

"Congratulations to the 13 I-Landers who made it to Part 2 of I-Land" The voice said.

"Wooo!" Heeseung cheered as we all started to clap before I heard the flags drop from behind us which scared me. "Oh shit!" I yelled in English and covered my mouth. "What's that?" Sunoo asked as we turned around.

"What is this?" Jungwon asked as we looked at the empty 13 flags. "That surprised me" I heard Ta-Ki say.

"There are numbers on them," Daniel exclaimed. "Do the numbers mean anything?" Jay asked. "Maybe it means our parts," Sunghoon suggested.

"Maybe we're being ranked?" I asked and looked up to K. A noise came from the screen as I immediately turned back around and watched the screen and egg light up. "What's that?" Sunghoon asked as he faced the screen.

"It's starting now" Jay said. "I'm so nervous," I mumbled.

"In I-Land part 2, a debut team will be decided. Out of 4 tests, the 1st and 3rd will be decided by the Producer's choice. The 2nd and 4th test will be decided by global viewers' voting"

"This is scary" K said from beside me.

"The final 8 who have survived all of the tests will debut as global idols in 2020. Part 2 is no longer a shared destiny, but a complete individual competition. According to the test results the ranking from 1 to 13 will be announced. The ranking 13 I-Lander, who weren't chosen by producers or global fans, will be eliminated. Individual rank granted by the test is a new evaluation standard for part 2 of I-Land. Higher rankings will get more benefits"

"What will that be?" Sunghoon asked. "What's that?" K asked from beside me. "Maybe they'll get benefits during global voting?" I suggested and shrugged before turning back to the screen.

"What benefit would it be?" Heeseung asked.

"In addition, rank 1 to rank 8 will be given a badge that symbolizes the debut group. And this will be changed by the test results every time"

"There's really eight of them" Sunoo gasped as I turned towards the badges. "So that'll change every week," Jay said.

"Now we will announce your ranking based on the first global vote"

"They are going to reveal that?" Sunghoon asked. "What am I going to do?" Jay asked as I grabbed his hand. "I bet you're in the top 8" I whispered to him.

"The I-Lander who got the ranking 13 by the global voting. With 376,509 votes"

"Hanbin" The voice said as his flag dropped down on the screen and on the numbered flags behind us.

"I-Lander Hanbin, please put your nameplate on the chair with your ranking on it"

I watched Hanbin walk over to the nameplates and quickly grab his before putting it onto the back of his chair and sitting down.