2. ♡ The SINGHANIA'S ♡

"While the mind sees only boundaries, love sees the secret way there....."
. -Rumi

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

Kabir Singhania, the name which took the business industry by storm within 4 years of his entry. He is the younger son of Aditya Singhania and Pallavi Singhania. He has an elder brother Shantanu Singhania who is married to Samaira Singhania. They have a two year old boy Abhimanyu Singhania.

The Singhania's are one of the famous and influential families all over the world. They may be famous but they value relations and culture very much. They are very much private person. Shantanu always wanted to be a lawyer like his grandfather so he pursued law and became one of the finest lawyers in India. But Kabir.... he has business in his blood.... So soon after graduating he began assisting his father. He may be born with a silver spoon but he knows the value of hardwork. That's why after two years he was made the CEO of Singhania Industries. And from then Singhania empire has reached new heights and is one of the leading compllanies in the world. Last year he was in the Forbes 30 under 30 list and was declared one of the most influential people in the world.

KABIR:

I woke up with the shrill of the alarm clock. It was 6 in the morning. Removing the duvet I went inside the bathroom to get fresh , then came out of the bathroom wearing my workout clothes went to my home gym.

 Removing the duvet I went inside the bathroom to get fresh , then came out of the bathroom wearing my workout clothes went to my home gym

After 1 hour of rigorous workout I went to the living room and saw my mom already ready with my protein shake. I went towards her and kissed her cheek and wished her "Good morning Mumma!!".
I was going to hug her suddenly she backed away, " chii!! Just go and take a bath Kabir... you are sweating like a pig..uff!!"

(Ha ha !! Desi moms...!!)

"Okay ...! I am going just don't shout" I told her sensing that her mood was not fine at all. Sure papa has done something.. she literally shouted on me " okay now I am shouting.... Fine !! Its all my fault.."
" Whoa whoa!! Mumma I just joked.. don't freak out.... Achha what has papa done that your mood is not fine??" I asked her...
" Ab kya bolun cheeku.... He doesn't even takes his medicines properly... last night he was complaining about slight chest pain I gave him an aspirin. In the morning when I asked him that whether he took the medicine or not... He shouted on me literally.... 😡" she rambled out angrily while preparing for breakfast...

I was going to reply when Sam bhabi entered the kitchen and said " Mumma cool down ... I made papa eat his tablets ..... you go I will make breakfast"....she ended .. I wished her "Good morning bhabi" ...
"Good morning cheeku... why are you standing in these sweaty clothes just go get a bath... and come down quickly... breakfast is almost ready.. " she said..
" okayyy... where is bhaiya???" I asked
"Ohh!! He is feeding Abhi... that junior Singhania does all kind of nakhra when I try to make him drink his milk ... why only I should bear that... So I told him to make him eat..." we both ended up chuckling hearing this.