16.♡︎ SUNSET...♡︎

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚔𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚊𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚊𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚎𝚒𝚗 𝚗𝚊𝚑𝚒𝚗
𝙰𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚞𝚙𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚞𝚖𝚑𝚎, 𝚑𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚎𝚒𝚗 𝚔𝚊𝚑𝚒𝚗
𝚂𝚊𝚋𝚜𝚎 𝚞𝚙𝚊𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚑𝚊 , 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚊𝚖 𝚔𝚘
𝙺𝚑𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚍𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚎𝚒𝚗 𝚔𝚊𝚑𝚒𝚗.....

NAINA:

I have done a world record of sleeping for almost 15 hours at a stretch. I have slept for half of the afternoon, entire evening, entire night. I woke up at 6 in the morning because I had to pee otherwise my bladder would burst anytime. When I looked myself at the mirror, I got scared at looking myself. My eyes were puffy, there was drool at the corner of my lips which was dried now, my hair was by now a bird's nest and most importantly I was in yesterday's dress. Then it struck me that I was with Kabir in his car , we were coming home and then I dozed off in his car. I had no memory after that....

Kaise hogi memory? Tu toh ghode bech ke soh rahi thi na??

It was my subconscious mocked me...!

Just shut Up!

Taking in my look I decided to take a shower. Then it hit me that we had to go to Alibaug today and I haven't even packed my luggage. I was freaking out right now. It w Taking deep breaths , I decided to do first things first. I had still 2 hours, no precisely 1 hour 45 minutes left. I brushed my teeth, then went to my closet to pick my outfit and then hopped into the shower. I took a good fifteen minutes shower because I needed it. Then I came out wearing my outfit which consisted of a red polka dot short sundress with spaghetti sleeves which ended above my knees. I paired it up with a denim jacket.

 I paired it up with a denim jacket

I blow dried my hair which took good ten minutes. I was running a marathon by now. I decided to pack my suitcase. It took my freaking 30 minutes. I had only 50 minutes left with me. I was doing my makeup. I was applying my eyeliner , my whole concentration was to apply it in both eyes equally. (If you guys know, the struggle is real !!!).

I didn't hear when my room door opened , and suddenly it was Ammu who shrieked out , "Nannuuuu !! What have you done to your room ?Looks like it was hit by a tornado !"

And that's it , I got startled !! my right eye had a perfect winged eyeliner but my left eye it was totally smudged.

"Ammu !!! Look what you have done ! My eyeliner is smudged now !" I said getting irritated while wiping it with a wet wipe..I started reapplying it.

After giving me a long lecture, about sleeping for so long , not getting up at correct time , not packing my bags at time, for making my room my mess , Ammu decided to stop. She came to call me for breakfast. We went downstairs , I asked Ammu that how did I end up in my room yesterday. She told me that Kabir took me home yesterday. She started describing dreamily how he called her to open the door then carried me in his arms and then placed me in my bed. At the end I had to stop her and I was pissed at myself for asking this dumb question.