♡︎. EPILOGUE...♡︎

𝚃𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚊𝚢𝚊 𝚗𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚢𝚊 𝚟𝚎

𝙿𝚊𝚕 𝚙𝚊𝚕 𝚓𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚢𝚊 𝚟𝚎

𝙸𝚜𝚑𝚚 𝚋𝚊𝚍𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚖𝚝𝚒𝚑𝚊𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊

𝙲𝚑𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒 𝚐𝚊𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚊𝚗

𝙳𝚒𝚕 𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚊 𝚗𝚊 𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚢𝚊 𝚟𝚎

𝙼𝚞𝚓𝚑𝙺𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚎𝚋𝚊𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊...

AFTER 2 YEARS :

Naina woke up from deep slumber feeling a heavy weight on her bare waist. It was too heavy , like a hulk , nonetheless her hulk . His face dugged deep in her bosoms and her one hand still in his unruly hair.Still with her eyes closed she picked up her phone on the bedside table and looked at the time, it was late in the evening. They were almost 5hours in their room.. She blushed thinking about their sordid escapades. Two years down the line and this man still holds that power to make her blush.

Kabir went onto three weeks long business trip to Australia. He wanted to take her too but her work schedule didn't allow her with that. In the last two years , they both have matured in their relationship. After they got , married , they were off to honeymoon for almost more than a month. Kabir took her to Greece for their honeymoon. They roamed around , tried out different cuisines , and had , ummm well lots and lots of sex.(🙈)

After they came back it was very very hard for them to cope up with work.. They were used to each other so much that it started affecting both their personal and professional lives. Naina someday had to attend emergency surgeries late at night. Sometimes her shift used to extend. They started fighting a lot. But they never took it to bed. They communicated with each other. Kabir understood that it is not a normal 9 to 5 job. He needs to adjust infact they both needed to adjust and that's how they made things work and now life is blissful. Of course they fight but they never take that fight to bed. They gave each other time, communicated with each other they still do, prioritize each other's work and most importantly respect each other .

Kabir came back from Australia three days before his scheduled arrival and surprised Naina. She was already feeling low , tired and fatigued since last few days and Kabir's absence made her more cranky. So when he came back giving her a surprise she was ecstatic. Both of them came to their heavenly abode , which Kabir gifted both of them in their first anniversary. It was a plush sea facing apartment in 35th floor situated in a posh area in Mumbai . It was their 'HOME SWEET HOME'.

The question is how they both landed in bed ??

Well it just started with when Kabir asked Naina for a towel apparently which he forgot to take inside and they both ended up taking shower doing some unholy things . (Don't ask the deets now !! Give them some privacy !!). Both of them showed each other how much they craved for each other. Their desire for each other still burning like their first night.

Naina tried removing his hand, instead Kabir groaned, his jetlag kicking in. He dugged himself more to Naina's bosom and his voice came out muffled , "Sleep Naina !! I am tired !!" and tugged Naina's waist more to him. The fact that they both were naked under the sheets was not helping Naina.
She massaged his scalp and he hummed in satisfaction. "You sleep baby !! You are tired. I will make something for us in the kitchen !!" and kissed his forehead.

"No !! You don't have to cook. You must be tired and hungry as well. So I will order something .." He replied detaching himself and looking in her eyes. Surely Naina was hungry as her stomach grumbled. Naina blushed and Kabir pecked her lips. She detached herself and Kabir picked her up in bridal way and placed her in the marble top . He then went to pick clothes for himself and Naina. Naina came out wearing a huge shirt which belonged to Kabir and a black panty when she heard Kabir asking her , "What do you wanna eat babe?"