23.♡︎ MISTRUST...♡︎

𝙻𝚊𝚏𝚣𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚎 𝚓𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎
𝙺𝚑𝚊𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚙𝚊𝚗 𝚔𝚘 𝚓𝚘 𝚋𝚑𝚊𝚊𝚛𝚎
𝙺𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊 𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚊𝚗...

AUTHOR'S POV:

Kabir was pacing around cabin , restlessly. It becomes very difficult for him to control it. Several irrational thoughts were clouding in his head. He has trust issuses and is really really insecure. He was thinking if Naina was was lying to him , or if Nisha was with them or not. He decided to call Nisha , he even opened her contact but at last refrained from it. His PA knocked on his door and then entered inside and informed him about the upcoming meeting. Kabir just ruthlessly shouted on him and cursing him to go away. Then he fished out his phone and called someone.

"I want the details within an hour, not more than that." Kabir replied through his phone to an unknown person unaware of the grave mistake he had committed. It is said that anger blinds everyone ,and he was also blinded by that . Taking a few deep breaths he left for the meeting room. Soon he entered the conference room and everyone became aware of his foul and sour mood and no one dared to anger him more.

Naina said a goodbye to Nisha after coming out of the car. After contemplating a lot she came to Kabir's office Singhania Inc. to make -up to him. Yes it wasn't completely Naina's fault but she also knew that his past is troubling him a lot. She shouldn't have shouted on him instead she should have handed it more maturely. She knew that his past relationship was not good which shaped him into the person he currently is. He even asked Samaira bhabhi but she said that it is not her place to tell. She couldn't thank enough to the almighty that he believed in her , believed in love again. Now she couldn't think of even a second without him. Her every thoughts included Kabir. She couldn't wait for the day when finally she could say that she is deeply , madly , irrevocably in love with him. Just a week and then everything will fall in its place. She couldn't think of his face when she will tell him that she loves him. All the thoughts were making her feel giddy.

She came before here also but didn't enter inside as she just came to pick him once. Standing outside of the tall building , she suddenly felt conscious of herself. It was almost 6 in the evening. She entered inside and saw everyone in good looking office attire. She went towards the reception, a girl in her early twenties was talking with someone in the phone.

On looking at her she gave her a formal smile and asked Naina , " Good Evening !How can I help you Ma'am? "

" Good Evening ! Actually I wanted to meet Mr. Kabir Singhania..! Is he available right now?" Naina asked her in a polite tone.

The girl raised her eyebrows and asked her "Umm.. Do you have any appointment with him ?"

" No ...." She stretched the 'o' . She almost forgot that meeting him in his office can require an appointment. She started biting her lower lips.

"Sorry ! Ma'am we can't do anything!! You will require an appointment to meet him" She replied.

Then it struck her and she asked her , " Is it fine if I call him and ask for an appointment??" Naina asked in a hopeful tone.

"Yeah ma'am !Sure ! It will do !" The receptionist replied.

Naina dialled Kabir's no. the first ring went off. She could feel the receptionists eyes on her. She again dialled his no. And crossed her fingers hoping that he will pick it up. But unfortunately he didn't pick it up. She was deciding to ho back when a voice called her from behind. It was Samaira bhabi. She was relieved to see her. She came near her and asked her , "Are Naina ?? What are you doing here?"

"Actually I came here to meet Kabir. I know he is busy but it's urgent and I don't have any appointment. So I was calling Kabir." Naina replied in a pleading tone.

" Oh ! You don't need an appointment to meet him." Samaira replied and then went towards the receptionist and told her that Naina didn't need any sort of appointment for visiting her. She then took her towards the personal elevator the Singhania's use whenever they come here. Samaira asked her , "What brought you here Naina ? Is everything fine ??" concern lacing in her voice.

"Yes bhabhi. Actually we fought with each other few hours ago. He is been busy for few days lately. So I was thinking if we could .. you know meet.." Naina replied biting her lips .

Samaira started laughing. After sobering ups she replied , " Omg ! You look so cute !! It is good to fight with each other in a relationship it strengthens your relation."

The elevator door opened revealing the floor. The whole floor was aesthetically designed. It has a desk in the front which is now empty. Samaira informed that it has only one cabin which is of the CEO I.e. Kabir's cabin. Samaira then glanced at her wrist watch and informed her that , "Kabir is in a meeting right now."

"Oh ! Why didn't you tell me earlier bhabhi. I should've disturbed him." Naina said regretting.

"Oh please! He is working the whole day. Moreover his meeting will be over in less than 10 minutes. You go inside I will inform. " Samaira replied.

"But..." Naina was going to say when Samaira shut her off saying , " No buts.! You go inside I will inform him."

Saying this she pushed her inside and went away. Naina looked around Kabir's cabin and the first thing which she noticed was that the whole cabin smelled like him. His woody , cinnamon flavoured scent was everywhere. She looked around and saw that his cabin was designed just according to his taste. There was a large wooden desk , a wall which was designed into bookshelf , which has various tastes of books. A wall was completely made of glass giving a fine view of the evening Mumbai city.

Naina was looking through the bookshelf when she heard ringtone of Kabir's phone. She looked for it and saw it was lying on the desk. There was no name flashing only a number a private no. Was flashing. She ignored it and also she didn't want to invade his personal space , so she kept the phone and went back to looking those books. She mentally noted to ask him to lend her some of his books from his huge collection. But the phone kept on ringing. It was until the fifth time she went near the phone and she was wandering whether to pick it up or not , but the thought crossed her mind that it may be someone important so she picked it up.

At first she didn't say anything , but the caller said , "Good Evening Sir ! I was calling you for the last few times. You were asking for Dr. Naina Bedi's location for last 2 hours . Sir she was in Centrum Mall with her bestfriend Nisha Malhotra and they were both accompanied by Dr. Vedant Saxena. I have sent you the pictures for confirmation, please check your whatsapp. Thank you Sir !"
Naina froze there listening what the caller told her or more correctly what Kabir was going to hear. Didn't she inform him that she was in Mall with Nisha and Vedant. Didn't he believe her what she said to him. She didn't know what happened , it seemed like her fingers had their own brain , she clicked on the whatsapp notifications and the window opened revealing a bunch of photos. All the view were from the CCTV cameras. Mostly the pictures were of three of them. In the jewelry shop , in the basement where they parked their cars.
The only thought which crossed her mind was that if Kabir was spying on her. It was hard for her to swallow the fact that he didn't trust her . Fat angry tears were flowing through her eyes. She couldn't think anything. She was here to make up to him instead she was herself angry. Their relation doesn't have 1% of trust between them.
Suddenly the door of his cabin opened revealing Kabir. He was going to ask her why did she come here but she looked up to him with red teary eyes which did something to his heart. When he noticed his phone in her hands his expression changed. Her eyes held accusation and he knew that he fucked up , big time.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Managed to squeeze out a chapter for you guys !! How is it ?

Good Night !!