25.♡︎ THE PAST II...♡︎

𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞.

𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚢 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙.

Flashback:

"No Dad !! I won't leave her... ! I love her" A furious looking Kabir shouted on his father.It was the first time in the 21 years of his life that he shouted on his father. Aditya Singhania's eyes widened seeing his son shouting at him for the first time. Kabir Singhania being the youngest of Singhania khaandaan was always the pampered child. Growing up he didn't had any sort of difficulty, he was the cool kid. But his parents made sure that he knew the value of money and also respect the relations. But they started seeing changes in his behavior and soon they found out the reason behind his changing demeanor.

"Keep your voice low ! Don't forget you are talking to your father !" Aditya Singhania growled . His voice dangerous. Kabir immediately regretted, he knew it would be difficult for him to manage his parents and replied , " I am sorry papa. But you need to understand I love Alisha. And she also loves me. I want to marry her" , Kabir tried to make his parents understand.

"For God's sake Kabir , you are just 21. You have your whole life in front of you. And that girl doesn't love you. She will never marry you. She is just using you, manipulating you !!" Pallavi Singhania tried telling him in a defeated voice.

"Mumma , I know that you don't like her but that doesn't mean that you will badmouth her. I won't tolerate that." Kabir replied angrily raising his index finger to his mother.

"Kabir!!!" His father shouted on him. "Looks like you have lost your manners , values everything.That girl's influence have turned you into this. Just remember one thing, if you want to marry her then go , but then forget about us , forget about becoming the CEO one day. You have to choose between that girl or your parents.". Kabir's eyes widened and Pallavi was in shock. "Aditya ye aap kya keh rahe hain??!! ( Aditya what are you saying?)" Pallavi asked his husband.

" You will never understand me Papa. I have chosen and it will be Alisha. I don't want your company , nor your money. I will leave this house today itself !". Saying this Kabir went away in his room. Pallavi was crying begging his husband stopping him from going away. But he didn't budge. He was trying to be tough from outside not showing any emotions but from inside he was hurt. He was having doubts on bringing up his child. He was definitely a successful businessman but he was also a father. He has this ability to read the face of people which he has acquired over the years. The moment he saw Alisha Kapoor with his son he knew that his son was in danger. That girl has completely wrapped up around his fingers . Any one by looking at her can say that she was using him for the fame and name and obviously his money. He tried to save him from her clutches but was unsuccessful. He feared the day when she will break his heart and he will be left all alone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"What???? You left the post for CEO ! Are you fucking stupid or dumb!!" Alisha gritted her teeth in anger. "No baby!! I did this for us ! Papa asked me to choose between you and ... our company. So obviously baby ! I chose you !" Kabir replied cupping her cheeks.

He knew she had temper issues and that's why he was being patient with her. But Alisha swatted her hands away , " Don't baby me !!" she said pointing her index finger towards him. She was already pissed about the fact that he has started taking their relationship too much seriously for her liking. He has mentioned that he wanted to marry her. She thought they are just twenty one ,who marries at this age. Alisha Kapoor was always proud of her beauty and looks. Boys would keep roaming around her like bees. Her parents were also filthy rich but not like the Singhania's. Her parents sent her to study business in London but she wanted to pursue modeling. She met with Kabir Singhania while studying in London. Kabir was already famous because of hid looks and merit. It didn't take much time for them to become friends and then to so called 'lovers'. She would take expensive gifts from him, sometimes he would throw a lavish birthday party to celebrate her birthday. She would ask him to sponsor vacations for her and her friends and he being blinded by her love would do that without questioning. Kabir has given her his black card which was given to him by his father for emergency purposes. But now when his family has started cutting off their ties to Kabir , it is becoming difficult for her to maintain her status. Kabir was blind in her love but she was never in love with him, heck she didn't even acknowledge his love.

"Just .... Leave me..!" she said and went away taking her sling bag. That night she went to the pub and drank a lot. She hooked up with a stranger that night. Kabir was getting worried thinking that why she is still not home. They used to live- in one of the penthouse of Kabir which his parents gifted him on his eighteenth birthday. He knew that she wanted to pursue modeling and he always supported her. He thought that she must been to some assignment and didn't decided to interrupt her. Within few days , Kabir could see that Alisha has started ignoring her. She would sometimes never come back at night , or have petty arguments with him , or would give him answers in monosyllables. He never intervened in her personal space. It was one such petty argument which they had one morning and she left his place. He decided to make up for that , so he bought a bouquet of expensive lilies for Alisha and then he headed to her penthouse . He decided to make dinner for both of them. He pushed in the keys but the door wasn't locked. He opened the door and went inside ,he kept the flower bouquet on the marble countertop of the kitchen and then scanned his eyes all over the living room. Clothes were scattered here and there and moreover what he saw was that there were shirt of a male lying there in the couch. He could hear some muffled moans and grunts coming from the nearby room. His fears were gripping him suddenly , his mind started clouding with worst possibilities of what could happen. He went near the room and saw that the door wasn't locked. He opened the door and saw his worst nightmare coming true. He saw Alisha was having sex with a man. His naked back and butt was visible to him while she was sprawled all over the bed enjoying. As soon as they heard the door creaking both of their head snapped towards the door and the y sprung away from each other. While the man tried to cover himself with the duvet nearby whereas Alisha was non chalant about the fact. She was pissed off because firstly she was nearing orgasm and secondly that she had to deal with this lovesick puppy right now. Kabir looked away giving her a death glare. He definitely regretted seeing this moment.

He was regretting falling for her and definitely regretting giving himself his first time to her. They definitely had sex quite a few times . He was always a one woman man because he saw his parents being in love madly, how his father would bring the whole world in front of his mother. He also wanted to have that kind of love , but now his parents warnings rang inside his ears. Alisha came out wearing a shirt which reached till her thighs.

"You know the basic manners is to knock on someone's door before barging in !!" Alisha said mocking him. She crossed her arms to her chest and started tapping her feet showing that she is impatient. " You were cheating on me Alisha . How dare you !!!" Kabir furiously marched towards her. " Oh please!!! Just don't give this love crap now!!" Alisha said getting irritated. " I didn't love you , so from where is this cheating coming ??? I had a great time with you but since you have seen everything so I don't want to be with you. You were of great use ... sooooo... you can leave now" She replied faking a smile.

" Everything seems to joke to you right. I loved you !! How can you be so okay with it.. I am also a human who has feelings and emotions you just played with me...!" Kabir said angrily.

" Please !! Kabir I am done with you..... These feelings, emotions these are crap!! You can't even afford me right now. Your parents have now left you. You just work as a mere employee in Singhania Inc.. Why would I now be with you. You have nothing and I have some status.." She said waving her hands.

" You did wrong Alisha !! You will regret ! I haven't seen a low class cheap girl like you. Just keep your so called status with you. My parents were right you were not even worthy of my shoes ." Saying this Kabir went away not before showing a middle finger to her. She was fuming from inside.

But by now Kabir has already left , his heart turned into stone. He got betrayal from someone he ever loved. He kept ignoring all those red flags coming in his way. But now it's too late. He couldn't even go back to his parents now. How could he ? He left them not listening their warnings , not listening her mother's request. He was feeling terrible, dejected by now. His heart was crushed into millions of pieces which he was carrying with him.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Eeeeeee!! Guys !! First of all thanks to all of you who have showered their love on my last chapter. And soo many of you have added my book to your reading list. Thanks to all of you !!!

Please guys !! comment down how was the chapter ?? Your comments gives me motivation to write.

Finally Kabir's past is out ! Tell me how was it !! Byeeeee!!