29.♡︎ DILEMMA..♡︎

𝙸'𝚖 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚍

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚗𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚎

𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜....

AUTHOR'S POV:

Kabir groaned while waking up. He was feeling like someone was pounding something hard inside his head. He was having a serious headache. His eyelids were heavy and his eyes were half closed and half open. It took him some time to register his surroundings. He took around the surroundings but the room was dark as the curtains were closed , a faint midnight lamp was on giving the much needed light to the room. He woke up and sat in the bed removing the duvet. He was still in his last day's clothes. It took some time for him to register that he was in Naina's house, or more probably in her room. His head started pounding badly , dizziness kicked in. He clutched his head with his hands. He tried to remember what happened last night. The last thing he remembered was hitting on a pub and drinking tons of whiskey. After that he lost his track.

The door of the room opened and Kabir looked up to see Naina. She entered the room with a cup in her hand. Both of their eyes clashed, she looked for a split second and then looked away. She didn't say anything instead kept the cup on the table and went to remove the curtains. Sunlight entered the room and Kabir groaned feeling the sunlight suddenly.

Naina came near him and handed him a glass of water and a Tylenol. Kabir gulped down the pill while looking at Naina who busy making the bed. The moment she entered till now they both hadn't talked a word or more Kabir didn't had the guts to ask her something. The Tylenol started showing its effects , his headache was reducing gradually.

After making bed Naina asked him in ablank tone while avoiding meeting his eyes , "How are you feeling now ?" .

Kabir wanted to talk to her in a sober way and therefore got up and held her by her shoulders and asked her , "We need to talk Naina. I am sorry for yesterday ..."

She cuts him off while removing his hands from her shoulder saying, " I have brought you coffee , a black one... Just drink it while it is hot. Then take a shower. You will feel better... and come down."

Kabir couldn't reply anything. He knew she was right. In order to be able to talk clearly he needed to be in a good state both physically and mentally. Leaving a deep sigh , he went towards the bathroom.
Naina called Kabir's Mom Pallavi at night and informed her about Kabir's arrival. In the morning, she sent Kabir's clothes through the hands of the driver.

Naina was setting up brunch in the dining table. It was almost twelve in the afternoon. Kabir came downstairs after taking a bath and getting fresh. He saw Naina setting up the table. He entered the kitchen and stood very close to Naina and asked her by clearing his throat, "Do you need any help ?".

His warm breath hit her near her earlobe and a shiver ran down her spine. She turned around and bumped into Kabir's hard chest. She got frightened and kept her hand on her heart and said with widened eyes , " You scared me Kabir !!" .

"I am sorry !!" He replied.

"Umm... it's okay !!" Naina replied.

She took in Kabir's appearance. He was wearing a black tee which stick to him like a second skin defining all his muscles especially abs. His hair still wet. He paired it with a grey sweatpants. The fresh manly smell invading her nose making it difficult for her to think straight. She gulped down and cleared her throat. Taking a step back she asked him while looking into his eyes , " How are you feeling now ??"