24.♡︎ TRUST..♡︎

𝙰𝚋 𝚔𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚊 𝚓𝚊𝚊𝚘𝚗, 𝚔𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚊𝚘𝚞𝚗,

𝚃𝚞 𝚓𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚑 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚋𝚑𝚊𝚕 𝚓𝚊𝚊𝚘𝚞𝚗, 𝚘 𝚑𝚘..

𝚂𝚊𝚊𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚊𝚗 𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚊𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚊𝚗....

AUTHOR'S POV:

As soon as Samaira entered the conference room she asked everyone to go in for a short break. Kabir was going to protest instantly but her one glaremade him say OK. The team members were looking at their Samaira Maam with grateful looks as she saved all of them from their boss's wrath. He was shouting mercilessly at all of them. It was like an extra dose of Kabir's anger for them. Kabir slouched down in his chair releasing a sigh , pinching the bridge of his nose. When all of them exited the room then Samaira informed him , "Naina came . She is waiting for you in your cabin. Go and solve your fight.!!"

Kabir's eyes snapped to her. He stood up and asked him , " What ? What is she doing here ?"

"What What??" Samaira said twisting her eyebrows kind of mocking him. "Tumhe manane aayi hain.( She came here to make up to you). And I know it is your fault. When you get angry , you get blind. Just go and talk to her." Saying this she went away. Kabir got up and taking deep breaths got inside the elevator.

Why was he angry ? Well the answer is simple. He didn't like her closeness with Vedant from the very first day. But Naina cannot stop talking to Ved just like that because Kabir doesn't like it !! It's just his insecurities kicked in. His anger got the best out of him. He thought that were they really in shopping mall or anywhere else hanging out. So he called up his personal investigator to find out the last location of Naina. Something at the back of his mind was telling him that he was doing wrong but shrugging it off he did what was wrong, not knowing the havoc impact which may risk their relationship, keeping it at stake.
The elevator door opened revealing the floor of Kabir's cabin. He came out and then taking a deep breath to calm himself he twisted the know of his wooden door. The door opened revealing Naina who was looking something in his phone. On sensing his presence she looked up , she was looking shattered. Fat tears rolling down her cheeks , her nose red , her green eyes were looking at him with accusatory look. His heart clenched seeing her in this state. It just took him seconds to change from a angry man to turn into a softy.

He closed the door and came near her and asked her , " What happened Naina ? Why are you crying !!"

Seriously Kabir !! You don't know what happened! His subconscious mocked him. He was praying silently that she didn't know what he was upto. Naina shifted back. She raised her left index finger , her right hand still holding his phone and said in a dangerously low whisper , " Jus.. Just.. stay right there !!". She wiped her tears with her left hand and then just carelessly threw his phone in front of him and his eyes went to his phone. He picked it up , went through the pictures and his eyes widened. He figured it out what happened. He tried to explain to her , "Look Naina ... I .. I can explain !!"

"Explain ! Kabir..... !!" She laughed out mocking , keeping her one palm in her forehead and the other one on her hip.

"Just listen to me !!!" Kabir tried explaining her.

"Kya sunoon main Kabir. Sab dikh raha hain mujhe.. ! ( What should I listen Kabir?? I can see everything!)" Naina screamed out. "Were you spying on me Kabir ?" she asked him flowing her eyebrows , tears blurring her vision , her voice came out barely as a whisper.