32.♡︎ SEALED....♡︎

𝚃𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚕 𝚖𝚎𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒 𝚜𝚊𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚔𝚘 𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚊𝚑 𝚖𝚒𝚕 𝚓𝚊𝚊𝚢𝚎

𝚃𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚚 𝚖𝚎𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒 𝚓𝚊𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚊𝚑 𝚑𝚘 𝚓𝚊𝚊𝚢𝚎...........

After 2 months :

"Thanks a lot Naina and Mr. Singhania..!. Thanks for your constant support. I am sure Advait would be so proud of you for the work you have been doing. These kids are so happy that both of you spent the whole day with them." Sister Catherine spoke while caressing Naina's left cheek. "I am so happy for both of you." She again said while holding Kabir's both hands. Today is Advait's birthday and like every year , this year also Naina decided to celebrate it with these cute little kids from the orphanage , but with an exception. This year Kabir also came with her.

While studying her M.B.B.S , many times the hospitals used conduct medical camps , where the young aspiring doctors were given in hand training. It was one such camp where both Advait and Naina came to this orphanage , it was a two hour drive from the city. Due to the warm and motherly nature , of sister Cathy both of them became a quite good acquaintance of this orphanage. Though it was a meagre amount , they used to donate it for the charity, both on their birthdays. After Advait's, untimely demise Naina still carried out the legacy , for Advait, her Advait. The first few years were so difficult for her to cope up with the fact that Advait was not there with her. There was a hollow emptiness in her heart. Her whole world used to revolve around Advait but when suddenly he left , it seemed like he took a part of her with her. He left but his memories stayed with her. There unconditional love , their fights, his warm comforting hugs, his kisses ,she used to reminisce everything. It was so difficult for her, she couldn't even think of someone else at that time. She thought how could Advait at that time said her to move on. But you know they say , time heals everything. It was same with Naina.

When Kabir came to know about Advait's birthday, how Naina used to celebrate he said to Naina , " I want to go with you Naina. I want to be a part of everything , with you. I want to celebrate Advait's birthday with you." And the next thing she knew was they were off to the orphanage. They spent the whole day playing with them, eating tasty foods. Both of them gifted the kids with new clothes and stationary items. The gleam and sparkle in their eyes was un miss able. She used to remember him this way every year. Advait was everything for her , her first true love , her everything . He will always have a special place in her heart, but this man standing in front of her , is her heart. She still couldn't figure out how he managed to creep inside her heart slowly and made her fall in love with him. Previous years she used to cry her heart out and used to curse her fate and God for snatching away her close ones, but this year she was grateful and she prayed a silent prayer to God for sending Kabir in her life. He was like the light at the end of the tunnel , her hope for living.

It was almost evening when they decided to head for home. Both of them bid bye to everyone. Sister Cathy blessed both of them and both of them promised her that they will visit soon. Both of them came outside and both of them hopped onto his black Thar. Soon they were on the road. Naina's head was leaning onto the window frame while her mind drifted off into different thoughts. The cool breeze made her hair tendrils fly backwards , giving a sense of peace and serenity. Kabir took her hands on hers and intertwined her hands with his and kissed her knuckles and rested it on his thighs. There was this certain kind of intimacy in it. Naina looked at his face and he smiled , his signature cheeky smile which is reserved only for his Naina. Naina returned it with a grin. Kabir parked his car in front of the beach.

The beach was almost empty , a few passerby here and there. Naina questioned him , " What happened Kabir ? Why did you stop here?"

While unbuckling his seat belt , he said , "I want to watch sunset with you Naina. That's why I stopped here.." , he replied not meeting her eyes.