21. ♡︎ BRAWL... ♡︎

𝙷𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚕𝚎
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍'𝚗𝚝 𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚔.......

AUTHOR'S POV:

Dr. Siddharth !!

He came forward in front of Kabir and Naina and stood while shoving both his hands in his pants pocket. In a reflex Kabir held wrist of Naina and made her stand behind him. Looking at his expressions it seemed that he has seen both of them while they were kissing each other. His face had expressions which had both mocking and angry look.

"What are you doing here?" Naina asked being annoyed.

He started laughing and gradually his intensity increased and now it seems like he is a maniac.. His laugh echoing through the whole parking lot. A few passer by looking at them weirdly. Both of them looked at each other with confused expressions. He sobered up and then said , " waahhh!! What an innocent acting !! Mind blowing!!" Then gritting his teeth and flaring his nose he asked , " What does this Kabir Singhania has" pointing his index finger towards Kabir "which I don't have ?" he ended.

"Excuse me !!!!! What are you trying to state?" Naina asked getting angry , unable to get the meaning behind his words. She was already irritated as hell on finding that he has seen getting her intimate with Kabir. Surely they don't do PDA but it was so sudden and they were standing away from everyone that nobody could notice them easily. He surely had followed her till here.

"I am stating that what does he have that he has wrapped you around his little finger ? In fact I was trying to impress you for the last two years , but see he came two months ago and you guys are sucking each others faces !! ... Come on !! I know what type of girls are you ? Jab bhi koi paisewaala aadmi dekha use piche mu uthaake chal pari !! (Whenever you see a billionaire guy, you go behind him)" He replied gritting his teeth.

"Oh Hello!! Tameez se !!!! I have refused you a long ago, two years back. It was you who was behind me. Itne dino se tameez se baat ki tumse, because I considered you as my friend,, but I did wrong. Try to handle rejection properly.And I am telling you this final time just stay the f*ck away from me and my personal life.. !" .... Naina replied snapping her fingers in front of him while raising her voice. Her left hand still held by Kabir firmly.

Kabir was still silent.

"Tameez!! Yaar tum mein bohot tameez hain..!!( Manners !! Certainly you have a lot of it !!)" he said waving his hands sarcastically.

"A billionaire boyfriend !! He gifts you expensive things, helps you to pass your health camp project....." he continued which was cut off by Naina who literally growled saying, "Mind your language Siddharth!!" to which he again continued , " what language huh?... I am telling the truth..! Tum jaisi ladkiyon ko toh main bohot achhe se jaanta hoon..(I know what kind of girl are you )..." Again which was cut off by Naina , " Siddharth!!" .....

He continued again , "Achha ek raat ka kitna leti ho......! (How much do you take for a single night?) Come on tell me !! I can guarantee you , I will give you more pleasure th........" and he couldn't complete it , a strong punch landed on his jaw. Kabir thrashed him in the ground.. hovered over him and started beating him like a mad man. It seemed like he was possessed by someone. Naina was frozen on the spot. She couldn't comprehend the fact that someone could say things to her like that. She has self respect, and that to too much , that's why she was defending herself. But the moment Siddharth uttered those words she went completely blank.

(BGM)

Kabir had enough. Earlier also he has seen him irritating her, eyeing her badly. But today , it was enough. He would not spare any bastard who utter those bull shit for her. He should know that messing with his Naina , has to bear the repercussions.
Kabir was beating and kicking him mercilessly like he was some piece of wooden log. Sidhharth shuddered under his rage filled eyes. All the people gathered surrounding us. Kabir would have killed Sidhharth if the guards wouldn't have intervened. They held him by arms. He jerked their hands away and then sat on his toes and held Siddharth's collar by his shirt. He coughed out blood. He then pointed his finger to his heart and said to him while gritting his teeth, "Main Naina se pyaar karta hu.... Bohot zyaada!! Aur voh meri zindagi hai.... Agli baar agar uske pass bhatakta hua bhi dikha na ,toh phir gaar ke rakh dunga...Yeh baat apni choti si dimaag mein ghusa Lena...... Samjha!!! (I love Naina... very much... And she is my life... If next time I see you roaming around her then I will bury you !!! Keep this thing in the pea sized brain of yours...)" and left him such that his body fell down with a thud.

Both were sitting in the car while Naina was driving. There was an expression in her face which Kabir couldn't decipher. There was dried tear stains in her cheeks. There well planned lunch was now ruined.

"Naina !!! Where are we going ?" Kabir asked for the nth time...She replied in an icy cold voice , "I don't know.."..
"What do you mean by I don't know .....? I told you let me drive...." Kabir asked in an irritating voice.

"How will you drive ..? Come on tell me !! You have bruised your knuckles Kabir!!.. Kya zaroorat thi use itna maar ne ki ? (What was the need of fighting with him)! Voh Mar jaata!!!!(He could have died)" Naina asked parking the car by the side. She literally shouted on him. Fat drops of tears falling through her cheeks.

" I should have killed him..!" Kabir said angrily..

"Kabiir!!!" Naina asked her disbelievingly.

"No Naina!! This type of people should be given to police. How dare he say those ugly words against you !!! Muh tor dena chahiye tha saale ka !! ( I should have break the mouth of that bastard )" Kabir said fisting his palms.

"What???... Every second person when sees a successful women say rubbish about her.....You can't beat around all of them right... I can take a stand for myself!!?" Naina asked or more pleaded..

"I know that you can take a stand for yourself and that is the most favorite thing I admire about you.... But this world is full of cruel people, they don't understand sober language... You have to treat them like the way they needed otherwise things can get out of hand. Look you refused him, but he couldn't take that rejection, that's why I took stand for you and I don't regret a bit !!" Kabir said softly cupping her face.
"But .... what if .. this comes back to us ?!" Naina said but again was cut off by Kabir.

"Nothing will happen. I will take care of it.... Don't stress yourself.. " He said then kissed her forehead. Then he took her in a passionate kiss , sucking and nibbling her lips , she gasped when he bit her lips and he took that as a chance to devour her mouth. His tongue tasted all the corners of her mouth , tangled with hers. Their kiss got interrupted when someone knocked at the door and said , "Challan Kat jayega !!.. And behave in public"

Naina's face now resembled like a ripe tomato. Kabir groaned in annoyance second time getting interrupted in a day.... Later they drove off for finally having some food for their stomach.......

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Surely both of them can't keep their hands off themselves..!!!

Our book got 2K + reads... So this calls for an update right?? So here it is !!!

Whenever Someone adds my book to their reading list the feeling itself is overwhelming! Thank you all soo much for loving my book !

Comment down your favourite part...!

Love y'all