5. ♡︎ NAZDEEKIYAAN ♡︎

𝚁𝚊𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚔𝚎 𝚓𝚊𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚋𝚊𝚑 𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚗
𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚖 𝚔𝚎 𝚍𝚑𝚊𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚢𝚎𝚑 𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚗
𝙻𝚊𝚊𝚣𝚖𝚒 𝚜𝚒 𝚕𝚊𝚐𝚗𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚐𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚗
𝙳𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚕𝚘 𝚔𝚒 𝚊𝚋 𝚗𝚊𝚣𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚊𝚗

NAINA:

I was currently getting ready. It is 8 in the morning we need to reach our venue within an hour. Last few days have been quite colorful I guess..!! Kabir.... I don't know what to say.. After that hospital incident my respect for him has increased many folds.. We met again yesterday.. To be frank it felt good talking except that part of him denying his belief in love... I guess he was not fortunate in that part.....Everybody is not lucky I guess just like me.. People say "MOVE ON" but this moving on , why is this so difficult . Frankly speaking I didn't want to move on because everyday I cherish those memories which I made with Advait for my 7 years of my life... It may sound weird that I am stuck , but no its my unconditional love for him... It fears me that if I ever choose a person for me then I cannot give that unconditional love to my partner because that person deserves it... It seems that Advait went away and took some part of me with him..

My chain of thoughts broke when someone knocked on my door. It was Ammu , she was asking me whether I was ready or not.. I asked her for 5 minutes. There will be two functions today, at first it will be their Roka and in the evening it will be the engagement. It will be a close knit affair in the morning and in the evening it will be a party..
I was wearing a purple Anarkali gown with dupatta.. I paired it up with silver jhumkas and a big silver ring. I sprinkled perfume .My makeup was subtle my hair curled.. I wore black neutral ankle strap heels with it...I was finally ready...

I went downstairs Ammu was ready

I went downstairs Ammu was ready... Today I didn't wanted to drive so we called our driver. It would take 45 minutes from our home to the venue... We sat in the car and and I called Nisha , they already left for the venue... Suddenly it struck me that Kabir will also be there.. Suddenly I felt giddy thinking about him, also excited & also nervous .. ugh! Too many emotions.. Ammu asked me ,"what happened??" ..... I replied , " nothing" ..

We reached the venue.. Swati aunty and Rajesh uncle (Nisha's parents) were already present. I hugged them , Swati aunty placed a kiss on my forehead and told me," oh my god !! Look at you !! You are looking so beautiful.. How are you Nannu ?" .. I smiled at her and said , " I am fine aunty... how are you both ?? And where is Dev?" (Dev is Nisha's younger brother)... " we both are fine.. " they replied when Dev suddenly came from behind and said , "Did someone miss me ??".. he asked dramatically.. .. ... He then came towards me and hugged me tightly lifting me from the ground..... I cannot breath... "Dev... I ....... can't... breath.." I replied with difficulty.. "oh!! I am sorry Nannu di... How are you di??" he said smiling sheepishly... "I am fine.. look at you!! All gentleman huh!! You are going to gym ??" II asked him.. He blushed scratching the back of his neck.. "yeah!! A bit... " he said smiling... " " oh!! Di is calling you.. come on" he said remembering.. "okay !! I am coming you go..".. I replied..