Chapter Eleven~ Boys & Business Cards

・゚: *・゚:* 💎 *:・゚*:・゚

Moving back, Kareena tried blending in with the wall, letting out a deep breath of relief when she saw he was gone.

About to take another step, someone grabbed her shoulder, turning her around. "It's you!" Minho grinned, showing nearly all his teeth.

"Ah!" she let out a yelp throwing the basket of biscuits up in the air behind her,

"Whoa" Minho let out, reaching over her shoulder, his chest met her forehead. With grace and a lot of luck, he grabbed hold of the basket by the handle before it hit the ground. As he gave it back to her, all the biscuits were neatly placed inside, as if they didn't just fly through the air.

"Careful," he told her, smiling.

"Careful?" She shivered, still slightly in shock. "You shouldn't go up frightening employees while they're carrying a basket full of biscuits, Mr. Stalker-Serial Killer!"

"You remember me!" He beamed, not even seeming to care that she had just yelled at him.

"It wasn't very hard to put together when you yelled 'it's you', in front of my face. Plus, your mask fell off last night, I recognize your face." She explained as he nodded in understanding. "How did you even recognize me?"

"I'll let you in on a little secret, the long dyed hair... kind of a dead give away," he told her as he picked up a piece of her loose hair and twirled it around his finger.

Kareena giggled as she took her hair and placed it back behind her ear.

When she looked up, her eyes shifted to the silver hoop along his bottom lip. "Oh, you put your lip ring back in." She said excitedly.

Minho instinctively touched his lip before grinning and nodding, "yeah, my... parents were not big fans of me having it on at the party- reputation and all."

"I like it, your lip looks... less bare." She giggled, Minho thanked her. And just as she was about to thank him and leave, he spoke up.

"Look, we have some things to figure out first."

Kareena looked at him curiously as thoughts started racing in her mind. Oh, Gods, he's going to make me pay for damaging his suit with my blood. Or worse, that I got him drugged at the party.

"Are you okay?" He asked, noticing her become fainter.

"Oh, Gods! I'm so sorry, I ruined your suit, then I ended up getting you drugged at the party-and you were complaining, I thought you were just some obnoxious water drinker-I made this huge mess at the hospital, oh I'm just so, so sorry. It was all my fault. I ruined your night." She said in one breath before bursting into tears, causing her mascara to run.

Minho could barely understand from the speed she was speaking at and the tears and chokes that followed into her words.

"Look, hey look at me," he grabbed her chin with a hand, showing Kareena just how large his hand was. Her face heated up, but her pout remained the same as she gazed into his duel-coloured eyes. "It's okay, I'm okay. The suit is at the dry cleaners. I just wanted to tell you that I owe you some money for the cab, and well, back in the car you said I owe you one, so I wanted to know what you wanted." He sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck with his free hand.

Still holding onto her face, Minho wiped her mascara-filled tears as they left her eyes. When she stopped, she managed to mumble. "Just... just forgive me?" she asked.