Chapter 12

Night.

Everybody was in their rooms.
Chavvi and Geetanjali were roaming in the garden. Chavvi was showing the huge haveli.

Wow, this is so amazing. I'm seeing a huge haveli second time in my life. And seriously I'm amazed.

The architectures, the interior everything.

Geetanjali exclaimed.

This haveli is made by our ancestors. So the designs are of their era. So fine so colourful.

Chavvi replied.

Just then nimit call them.

Hey you both. Come here.

They both turned towards the garden.
Nimit Rudra Karthik Devika and diya were sitting in the garden with a bornifjre.

Nimit, bhai? You all are sitting here?

Chavvi sajd.

Yes. Come.

Karthik said.

Come geetu sit here. Nimit is telling us some ghost stories.

Devika said witch excitement.

Common, you're not a child. Grow up!

Geetanjali replied.

Okay, tell nimit.!!

Karthik said.
Nimit coughed and look at them with a deep eyes and started with a deep voice.

Rudra gaze was on Geetanjali.
She was lost in Nimit's story

So, When we were kid we all generally went to the alone area, near our haveli for playing. That area was kinda sacry and alone. Only few peoples were hardly present there.
So one day I, chavvi and Karthik bhai went there.
Remember Karthik bhai?

Ohh, that day. Oh god that day was seriously horrible.

Karthik remembered and said.

Yes!! We're playing. Suddenly our ball get into the nearby bushes, that was a little forest area.
And it's was almost dawn.
Few guards were with us but they were standing far.

Nimit stand up and started telling the story by roaming behind everyone. Geetanjali was listening to him very keenly.

So, we three decided that we all will go there, to get the ball back again. Wehn we went there we saw that there was a the ball on the ground.
I decided to get it back. When j went near to it, it moved a little.
I got little scared. I went closer to that ball little morez again the same thing happened.
And when finally I reached the ball and grabbed it, and stand back, i was shocked.
A lady was prenest there. Long hairs covering her face, she took the ball and ....

He was telling this story in a very intresting way. He slowly came near Geetanjali and

Wahhhhhaahhhawww, he suddenly shouted near Geetanjali s ear making her scared.

Geetanjali out her hands on her ears and close her eyes and shouted....

Aaaaaaa.....,

Nimit laughed out his heart,followed by Karthik chavvi diya devika and...

Yes Rudra was also smiling.

Just then Geetanjali Slowly opened her eyes. Seeing everybkdy laughed, and realizing the fake story she satnd up and got angry.

What was that??

Nimit chuckled. He said.

Prank!!! When I saw you just then I and Karthik bhai made a plan to do a prank with you.